Inka Jungle Trek To Machu Picchu 4 Days, 3 Nights
The INKA JUNGLE is considered one of the most beautiful and complete alternative routes to reach Machu Picchu, because it is flexible and is one of the least explored in the region, this is a trail that combines adventure sports like mountain biking, rafting, zip line and hike for 4 days to reach Machu Picchu. El Inca jungle trail is highly preferred by young people around the world who come to Cusco in search of adventure and extreme sports tour. Our company offers a differentiated service; with trained guides (experienced in adventure), bicycles equipped for Donwhill, rafting and zipline all we offer is safe.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 3x Breakfast
- 3x Dinner
- 3x Lunch
- Accommodation included: 3 nights
- Tourist Transport Cusco - Abra Malaga
- Official Tourist Guide qualified for adventure
- Entrance Ticket to Machu Picchu
- Biking equipment (bike, arm and knee protector, helmet, gloves).
- Train ticket from Aguas Calientes to Ollantaytambo
- Tourist transport from Ollantaytambo to Cusco
- Entry/Admission - Santuario Historico de Machu Picchu
What's excluded :
- Zip Line (optional USD 20.00)
- River Rafting (optional USD 20.00)
- Round trip Bus Aguas Calientes - Machu Picchu – Aguas Calientes. (USD 24.00 optional)
- Entrance to the hot springs of Santa Teresa / Aguas Calientes. (S/. 10.00 soles each)
- First breakfast and last lunch in Aguas Calientes.
- Entrance to the Wayna Picchu or Machu Picchu Mountain USD 20.00 according to the availability
- Entry/Admission - Banos Termales de Cocalmayo
- Entry/Admission - Hot Springs (Aguas Calientes)
Day 1: CUSCO - ABRA DE MALAGA - SANTA MARIA
Pass By: Archaeological Park Ollantaytambo, Ollantaytambo 08676 Peru
We’ll pick up you from the hotel at 7:30 a.m. in our private transport to travel an average of 4 hours going through the Malaga pass to reach San Luis or Carrizales where we will begin our adventure. We will make a downhill by bike an average of three to four hours to Santa Maria. During the tour you’ll appreciate the Huamanmarca archaeological center and diverse landscape of mountains and jungle, as well as jungle birds, medicinal plants and exotic fruits like mango, pineapple, papaya, avocado, coffee, coca, and visit local families in their daily routine. Our ride this day ends in Santa Maria.
In the afternoon 15:00 Hrs. you’ll will have the opportunity for Rafting tour on the Urubamba River, whose rapids range from III and IV level. (Optional)
Night accommodation in Santa Maria.
Accommodation included: You will spend the night in home stay accomodation in Santa Maria Town (share room)
Day 2: SANTA MARIA - HOT SPRINGS- SANTA TERESA
Stop At: Banos Termales de Cocalmayo, 4 Km from Santa Teresa, Santa Teresa Peru
After ascents and early breakfast we’ll begin our walk along the banks of the Urubamba River, an average of 6 to 8 hours between descents, where we’ll have the opportunity to use one part of the ancient Inca road that is perfectly preserved.
On the way we will observe different varieties of fruit plants, medicinal plants that the locals use to cure their diseases, as well as wildlife, including wild animals, different types of birds like parrots and others. Then we’ll cross the Urubamba River through Oroya used by farmers in the area, then reach the Cocalmayo hot springs in Santa Teresa and after enjoying the bath, we’ll continue our trek to the village of Santa Teresa where we`ll spend the second night.
Night hostel in Santa Teresa
Duration: 1 hour
Accommodation included: You will spend the night in home stay accomodation in Santa TeresaTown (share room)
Day 3: SANTA TERESA – AGUAS CALIENTES (MACHU PICCHU TOWN)
Stop At: Hot Springs (Aguas Calientes), Signposted from main square, Aguas Calientes, Machu Picchu Peru
This morning we will have the option to make the canopy or zip line (monkey tail). After breakfast we start our walk towards the Hydroelectric (Hidroelectrica), we will go through a narrow canyon where the weather is nice, on the way, we can see beautiful waterfalls, mountains covered with enough vegetation, we will see banana plantations, mango, avocado, cocoa, oranges, coke etc. Finally we can see the mountain of Machu Picchu. Lunch will be at the hydroelectric plant, after which we’ll continue along the train tracks and after 3 hrs of walking we’ll arrive to Aguas Calientes town where you have the chance to visit the hot springs from Aguas Calientes.
Overnight at hotel in Aguas Calientes.
Duration: 1 hour
Accommodation included: You will spend the night in a hostel in Aguas Calientes (shared room)
Day 4: MACHU PICCHU TOUR - RETURN TO CUSCO
Stop At: Santuario Historico de Machu Picchu, Machu Picchu Peru
Early in the morning 04:30 AM after breakfast we’ll go walking from Aguas Calilentes to the Inca city of Machu Picchu, having the opportunity to be one of the first groups in the lost city of the Incas and it’ll allow us to enjoy a beautiful sunrise. Then you`ll visit Machu Picchu with the guide for about 2 hours, visiting the most important places like the Inti Watana, the Temple of the Condor, the sacred rock and others
Duration: 3 hours
Pass By: Machu Picchu market adjacent to the train station, Machu Picchu Peru
At appointed time we’ll descend from Machu Picchu to Aguas Calientes to board the tourist train from Machu Picchu to Ollantaytambo, where our staff is waiting to drive you to the city of Cusco.
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
The passengers should send us the information about the hotel or address where we have to pick up them
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.