Inka jungle trail 4d / 3n
If you are looking for an action-packed trip to Peru, this 4-day and 3-night excursion, participate in a lot of fun activities such as hiking, zip line, mountain biking and rafting, while following some of the traditional trails to Machu Picchu . This unforgettable experience is full of incredible landscapes, ancient ruins and tons of adventure.
Recommended from April to October
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Lodging for 3 nights
- Mountain bikes with full suspension, helmets and gloves.
- Experience bilingual adventure guide.
- Guided tour of Machu Picchu
- Complete safety equipment and first aid kit.
- Entrance ticket to Machu Picchu
- 3 dinners
- 3 Lunches
- 3 breakfasts
- Thermal baths in Santa Teresa
- Zip line activity
What's excluded :
- Last lunch in Aguas Calientes
- Return bus from Machu Picchu to Aguas Calientes, optional 12 dollars
- Taxi 10 soles from Cocalmayo to Santa Teresa (optional 30 min walk)
- Rafting Activity (April to October + $ 30)
Start the excursion by doing mountain biking on the top of the Montes de Málaga (4,350 m) and a descent through meadows, streams and small towns until you reach the city of Huamanmarca. Enjoy a quick lunch before embarking on a rafting trip (optional) in class III and IV rapids on the Urubamba River. The second day starts early with an excursion along the river before going up to the original Inca Trail and Enjoy the rich ecosystems that these landscapes have to offer. Panoramic view of the valley and the river before descending to the village of Qellomayo for lunch. Continue on the path to the hot springs of Cocalmayo, strolling through the farms and waterfalls. On the third day explore more of the Urubamba Valley and zip through the Santa Maria trees before starting the final stretch to the old citadel. A bus and a short train ride will take you to the small town of Aguas Calientes, at the base of Machu Picchu. A call early in the morning guarantees you will be on top of Machu Picchu at sunrise and enjoy a visit Short guided walk before catching the train back to Cusco.
• Inca Jungle, Cusco Peru
• Santuario Historico de Machu Picchu, Machu Picchu Peru
Departure Point :Plaza Kusipata, Cusco 08002, Peru
Traveler pickup is offered
Traveler pick-up is includedOur collection is included at no additional cost if your hotel, Airbnb or another is near the historic center of Cusco.
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.