Infernet sport canyoning in Chartreuse - Grenoble
This canyon located on the Chartreuse massif, near Grenoble is one of the jewels of the region.
At the bottom of its casing of 60m flows an emerald water that we follow swimming, abseiling, sometimes jumping narrow and of course slipping on the natural slides.
Live the experience far from the surface.
per adult from
What's included :
- Canyoning equipment
What's excluded :
You canyon down the Gorges de l'Infernet. Carved out by the Vence, this canyon is deep and narrow. It is a total immersion in the heart of the Charterhouse that awaits you.
• Parc Naturel Regional de Chartreuse, 38380 Saint-Pierre-de-Chartreuse France
Departure Point :Avenue de Karben, 38120 Saint-Egrève, France
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.