Indulge in Flavors & Food stories of Delhi (New Delhi Food Tour)
The food saga of Delhi has 4 chapters and it starts from 16th century old classic mughlai cuisine to advent of Punjabi culture after India’s Independence to common man’s street food (Chaat).
So, get set to experience New Delhi’s finest and most delectable food-walk in the evening. We will start with the highly democratized common man’s food (Chaat) and Kebabs at Delhi’s most happening market. We will then head towards the momos trail - Delhi’s recent food love and after all the foodie wisdom, sit for a big dinner, in North Indian theme, where we will try Delhi’s best-est Butter Chicken and Naan (breads) followed by a little surprise in the end.
The food experience is not complete without a visit to a MegaKitchen of Delhi that feeds thousands of people everyday and you can volunteer a few mins towards the “Art of Gratitude” by cooking for others. Your transportation will be taken care of in air-conditioned cars with company of our guides who are also Delhi’s grub experts.
per adult from
What's included :
- All food delicacies, Dinner and drinks Local Ac cars (to and fro meeting point) Food storyteller
What's excluded :
- Gratuities Transfers to and from the meeting point
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: New Delhi, New Delhi, National Capital Territory of Delhi
Dig into the food history of Delhi in this highly detailed food walk and enjoy local food with riveting food stories
Delhi’s most famous chaat stall
Finest Kebabs that transpose you to the mughal era (16th century)
Visit and volunteer at Delhi’s MegaKitchen and experience the “Art of Gratitude”
Hog on to Delhi’s signature Butter Chicken curry (Non-Veg) / Shahi Paneer (Veg) with classic breads made in clay oven
With food, also observe Delhi’s cosmopolitan vibe and the evenings
Eat very light before the tour as there are lots of delicacies to sample followed by the big dinner
Kindly wear comfortable footwear to be able to explore the charm of the city on foot
We will visit a religious place, please cover your arms and legs
Please inform your guide in advance regarding any food allergies you may have
Please be considerate to co-travelers by arriving on time
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Triveni Terrace Cafe, 205, Tansen Marg, Opp. FICCI Auditorium, Todermal Road Area, Mandi House, New Delhi, Delhi 110001, India
Departure Time :5:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.