Indore to Mandu & Maheshwar
Full day excursion tour to Mandu & Maheshwar include AC vehicle and accompanies English speaking guide service from Indore. Its include visit to all places of tourist interest in both cities and entrances to all monuments in the itinerary. Pick up and drop off from any hotels in Indore is well included. We serve complementary bottled water in vehicle and flexible to accommodate guest requirement during the tour.
per adult from
7 to 8 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pick up and drop off to your hotel
- All taxes
- English speaking guide
- Bottled drinking water (2 bottle per person)
- Monuments entrances
- Transport by AC vehicle
What's excluded :
- Any other sightseeing not mentioned in the itinerary
- Tips to driver & guide
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Mandu, Mandu, Dhar District, Madhya Pradesh
Pick up from your hotel for full day excursion to visit Mandu & Maheshwar (135kms/ 3hrs approx one way).
Mandu an ancient fort city surrounded by stone walls dotted with darwazas (gateways). The city of Mandu is adorned with spell-binding Afghan architecture surrounded by baobab trees, native to Africa. The grand palaces are still alive with royal romance while the gateways (darwazas) speak of a history of imperial conquests. Landmark buildings include Hoshang Shah’s Tomb, a domed marble mausoleum, the vast Jami Masjid mosque, with courtyards framed by colonnades and the imposing, centuries-old Jahaz. Floating over it's own reflection, the Jahaz Mahal looks like a ship that’s about to sail. However, for centuries this ship made of stone and mortar never did. Instead, it stood floating over the twin lakes, bearing a silent witness to Mandu's long, rich and varied history.
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: Maheshwar, Maheshwar, Khargone District, Madhya Pradesh
Maheshwar the best example of ancient Indian material construction,war tactics & defence policy. It provides security to 2 sq kms area and was built during 4th to 5th century. The present structure belongs to 17th to 18th century. Though it is in ruined state now but it's history is glorious due to its strategic importance. There are five main entrance & several rooms for watching soldiers. From the top of the fort worriers were kept ready with guns,canons & arrows to defeat enemy. It also has a five feet wide footpath to supervise the area around it. The monuments inside the fort are Rajbada (palace), Ahilyabai''s place of worship having golden jhula & Rajrajeshwar temple.
After sightseeing drive back to Indore and drop off to your hotel.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We provide pickup from all hotels in Indore
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 9/11/2020 - 3/31/2022
Monday - Sunday: 06:00 AM - 11:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Infant seats available
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.