Indian Golden Triangle with Varanasi
This package is one of the most packages in India from Indian Golden Triangle tour. Golden Triangle with Varanasi covers, Beautiful Heritage monuments of Delhi, Agra and Jaipur, along with the tour of The Holy town of Kashi or Varanasi, is a city in the Indian state of Uttar Pradesh dated way back to the 11th century B.C. Varanasi is Regarded as the spiritual and the cultural capital of India which is situated on the bank of holy river Ganges. Along the city's winding streets are some 2,000 temples, including Kashi Vishwanath dedicated to the Hindu god Shiva. Varanasi Tour is fastest emerging destination of India due to its different shades of life there.
per adult from
What's included :
- Accommodation as per itinerary
- 4star stay in Delhi, Agra and Jaipur
- 3star stay in Varanasi in hotel walking distance from Ghats
- 06 nights accommodations on single/double/triple sharing as per booking
- 06 Breakfasts at hotels
- Bottled water
- 01 dinner at chowki dhani resort Jaipur.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Sightseeing as per the itinerary (however you have the flexibility to explore more
- Surface transportation by air-conditioned car with chauffeur as per the itinerary
- Sedan car holds up to 3 passengers. SUV or 3 row car for more than 3 passengers and a van for more than 6 passengers.
- Meals as per itinerary
- Local English-speaking guides for 1 day in Delhi, Agra, Jaipur & 02 days in Varanasi (other language guides are arranged on prior request)
- All taxes, fees and handling charges.
What's excluded :
- Entrance fees to monuments
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Camera fee
- Day 1 Arrive Delhi
On arrival meet our rep and pick you up from Airport and transfer you to hotel.Enjoy the day at your leisure, relaxing before your trip begins the next day. 4 star-Golden Grand/similar
Day 2 Delhi Local & Delhi- Agra
After breakfast that includes a strong coffee or tea, meet your guide for a private tour of Old and New Delhi.Later go sightseeing to the Raj Ghat, pass the famous Red Fort and make a stop at Jama Masjid. You may also visit Chandni Chowk and the spice markets. Later on, proceed to New Delhi.See the Qutub Minar, the tallest stone tower in India, the imposing India Gate and the Rastrapathi Bhawan, Lotus Temple. Afterwards, you will drive to Agra(205kms/4Hrs) and on arrival check into hotel in Agra.
4 star-Hotel Mann Singh/similar
Day 3 Agra Local & Agra to Jaipur(Taj Mahal is closed on Friday)
Wake up and be ready to explore the beauty of Taj Mahal at sunrise. The Taj Mahal is listed among the 7 Wonders of the World and is the emblem of eternal love. It was built in 1653 by Mughal emperor Shah Jahan. Constructed of white marble, this monument is among the UNESCO World Heritage Sites. Later return to the hotel to have your breakfast. Check out and visit Agra Fort.This outstanding architectural example of the Mughal Empire dates back to 1080 AD. After sightseeing in Agra, you will drive to the pink city of Jaipur (5hrs drive).On arrival Check in to your hotel in Jaipur. 4star-Hotel Park Regis/similar
Day 4 Jaipur Tour
Post breakfast,visit the Amber fort which was built in 16th century.Drive past the Jal Mahal & Hawa Mahal-a Palace of winds.In the afternoon you will visit the city palace and museum, enjoy a walk to adjacent Jantar Mantar,an astronomical observatory.The evening is at your leisure. O/N in Jaipur
Day 5 Jaipur Drop- Varanasi Arrival(Flight own expense)
Post breakfast, you will be transferred to drop at Jaipur airport for journey to Varanasi by flight. On arrival at Varanasi, meet and greet our rep. later meet your guide for a tour briefing about the events occurring on the days ahead.Begin your evening tour of this spiritual city with a visit to the Ghats. Gain a deeper understanding of the belief that those cremated on the sacred steps receive salvation after their death. Later participate in world famous Ganga Aarti.O/N at Hotel. 3star-Ganges Grand/Similar
Day 6 Varanasi local
In early morning go for Sunrise boat trip to enjoy the sunrise and see historical ghats of Varanasi. In the boat trip one can understand tradition, culture of Kashi. Later visit to famous temples and in afternoon visit Sarnath is the place where Lord Buddha had preached his sermon/dharma to his first five disciples after attaining enlightenment. In Sarnath visit Dhamek Stupa-most visited shrine in the world.Later visit museum,Thai temple.O/N in VNS
Day 7 Varanasi Drop
Post breakfast, drop to Varanasi airport for your onward journey as per your tour
Departure Point :Indira Gandhi International Airport, New Delhi, Delhi 110037, India
Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Indira Gandhi Intl Airport, New Delhi, New Delhi 110037 India
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Lal Bahadur Shastri International Airport, Shahganj, District, Babatpur, Uttar Pradesh 221006, India
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- There are no ties to any local photographers at monuments.
- If you wish to hire a cameraman, average cost is approximately Rs 30-40 for photographs.
- It is recommended to not engage locals at the monuments.
- Kindly check ticket price before leaving the ticket counters.
- Children 0-4 years are complimentary
- Children 5 years and above will be charged for extra bed
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.