Independent Rhodes Day Trip from Marmaris by Catamaran
Visit the beautiful Greek island of Rhodes on an independent day trip from Marmaris, with round-trip catamaran tickets and Marmaris port transfers included. Cruise to the capital, Rhodes Town, with its UNESCO-listed Old Town established by the Knights of St John. Then, spend your time as you wish. Discover the Old Town’s cobbled lanes, stunning Street of the Knights and Palace of the Grand Masters, sample Greek cuisine, shop for souvenirs, or enjoy the picturesque harborside, beaches and modern shopping avenues. Activities, food and drinks are at your own expense.
per adult from
10 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Pick up and Drop of from; Cooks Club Adakoy,TUI Blue Marmaris, Hotel , Marmaris Resort & Spa Hotel.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Medieval City, Rhodes Town 85100 Greece
Start your day with a pickup from your centrally located Marmaris hotel or meet your air-conditioned vehicle at a pre-arranged location. Then, travel to the port and board your high-speed catamaran to Rhodes, the largest of the Greek Dodecanese islands.
Enjoy the views of the Aegean Sea as you make your 45-minute crossing to Rhodes Town, the island’s charming capital. Conveniently, the ferry port is an easy walk from the walled Rhodes Old Town, one of Europe’s best-preserved medieval cities.
When you arrive, you’re free to do as you wish, with no itineraries tying you down. Do as most visitors do and head straight for the UNESCO-listed Rhodes Old Town, entering through one of the seven gates in its walls. Then, spend the day exploring the cobbled streets and Gothic, Frankish and Ottoman gems of this stunning district founded by the Knights of St John in the 14th century.
Admire the Street of the Knights and visit the Palace of the Grand Masters, Archaeological Museum and Museum of Decorative Arts. Delve into the maze-like alleys to see the gorgeous medieval architecture; shop for Rhodean lace and ceramics, and sample Greek dishes at the tavernas and cafes.
Alternatively, hit the capital’s modern shopping district, laze on its beaches or absorb the views from historic Mandraki Harbour, once the site of the Colossus of Rhodes, one of the Seven Wonders of the Ancient World. All entrance fees, meals and drinks are at your own expense.
Return to the port in the late afternoon to catch your catamaran back to Turkey. Then, on arrival in Marmaris enjoy a drop-off back at your hotel.
Duration: 7 hours
Departure Point :Marmaris, Muğla, Turkey
Traveler pickup is offered
(N/A from; Cooks Club Adakoy,TUI BlueMarmaris, Hotel , Marmaris Resort & Spa Hotel)
Departure Time :7:20 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Passport name, number, expiry date and country is required from all participants at least 24 hours prior to travel
- A current valid passport is required on day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 150 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.