Incredible tour to Coyoacán and Xochimilco (The cheapest)
Our trip is coordinated by a specialist and residents of the City of Mexico which guarantees you the highest knowledge and the best recommendations you can find.
We will give you a souvenir so that you can take the best memory of the City and make the tour a fun and unique experience.
per adult from
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Centro Coyoacan
What's excluded :
- Entry/Admission - Museo Frida Kahlo
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Centro Coyoacan, Avenida Coyoacan 2000 Col. Xoco, Mexico City 03103 Mexico
We will visit the center of Coyoacán where you find colonial structures in a bohemian environment that shows the best of Mexico City accompanied by a guide that will show you the best places to eat or visit.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Museo Frida Kahlo, Calle Londres 247 Col. Del Carmen, Mexico City 04100 Mexico
You can visit The Blue House of Frida Kahlo where you will know the birthplace and death of the famous Mexican artist
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Xochimilco, CDMX, Mexico
Take a tour on a trajinera (boat) on the famous canals that are cultural heritage of humanity
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Av. de la República 157A, Tabacalera, Cuauhtémoc, 06030 Ciudad de México, CDMX, Mexico
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.