Incredible Jaipur Sightseeing
Jaipur, also popularly known as the ‘Pink City’, is the capital and largest city of the Indian state of Rajasthan. Founded by Maharaja Sawai Jai Singh II, in 1727 A.D.
Jaipur is one of the finest planned cities of India, located in the semi-desert lands of Rajasthan. The city which once had been the capital of the royalty now is the capital city of Rajasthan. The very structure of Jaipur resembles the taste of the Rajputs and the Royal families. At present, Jaipur is a major business centre with all requisites of a metropolitan city.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel/Airport/Railway Station Pick-up & Drop
- Chauffeur Driven A/C Private Vehicle for sightseeing of JAIPUR
- Fuel (Petrol/Diesel/Gasoline), Parking Charges, Toll Taxes & Interstate Taxes.
- Professional Guide
- Bottled water
- Lunch Buffet ( Traditional Rajasthani Thali
- All Government Taxes (GST)
- Fuel surcharge
- Landing and facility fees
What's excluded :
- Hotel Accommodation
- Monument entrance fees
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- TIPS & Gratuities (recommended)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- After Breakfast In the Morning @ 9 :00 AM driver will received you and Proceed for sightseeing of Jaipur- Accompanied by Guide
you will travel in a private air-conditioned vehicle to the outskirts of Jaipur to visit the Amber Fort, a World Heritage Site.and tour the majestic fort, encloses Jai Mandir Temple and the hall of mirrors, Sheesh Mahal. Next, see the Rajput-style Jal Mahal (Water Palace), which sits in Man Sagar Lake, then stop at Hawa Mahal (Palace of Winds) then head to a building that was the royal residence of erstwhile Kingdom of Jaipur. The palace contains a museum with a superb collection of Rajasthani clothing. Afterward, continue to another World Heritage Site i.e. Jantar Mantar.
Main Places of Interest
Hawa Mahal – The most famous landmark of Jaipur, the palace of winds built in 1799 by Sawai Pratap Singh was actually planned for the royal household to have a look at everyday life of the city. The palace has tier upon tier of curved arch surmounting fairy casements with “jali” – latticework screens.
City Palace forms one of the most famous points of interest and a major milestone in Jaipur. The beautiful development was designed by Maharaja Sawai Jai Singh during his rule. Among the various fortifications and castles of Jaipur, Town Structure is unique, with its excellent art and structure. Town Structure complicated protects a large place, which is separated into a series of home gardens, courtyards and structures.
The Jantar Mantar monument of Jaipur, Rajasthan is a collection of nineteen architectural astronomical instruments, built by the Rajput king Sawai Jai Singh, and completed in 1738 CE. It features the world’s largest stone sundial, and is a UNESCO World Heritage site.
Amber Fort – One of the most magnificent destinations in Jaipur, on the rugged hills outside of town sits Amer Fort. (Amber Fort). It is an example of fascinating blend of Hindu and Muslim architecture built in red sandstone and white marble. The highlight of the fort is the Sheesh Mahal (mirror Palace), a palace known for its craftsmanship in mirrors.
Jal Mahal is a water palace that is situated in the midst of the beautiful Man Sagar Lake in Jaipur City. Jal Mahal is an exceptional structure of the Rajput culture. The palace and the lake around it were renovated and enlarged in the 18th century by Maharaja Jai Singh II of Amber. The wonderful five storied building built in red sandstone.
After That you can have your Lunch as per your choice of restaurant. We'll surely suggest you where to eat if you want, (Otherwise Proceed to visit you shopping places in jaipur).
With lots of good memories of the tour driver will drop you back at your hotel.
Departure Point :Jaipur Airport/ Railway Station/ Hotel
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.