Incredible Hoa Lu - Tam Coc - Mua Cave 1 Day Tour
Hoa Lu, Tam Coc, Mua Cave 1 Day is among the most favorite tour of Tam Coc Travel and is always being chosen by loving-nature tourists. If you are looking for a luxury one day tour with a very comfortable bus and enjoy with a really peaceful beauty of the historic ancient captital Hoa Lu then admire the stunning view at Tam Coc, Mua cave in Ninh Binh, where is not far from Hanoi, So why you still hesitate not to contact us now?
- Visit Hoa Lu - An ancient capital
- Have a buffet lunch with Vietnamese cuisine
- Enjoy unique boat trip to visit Tam Coc - Three different caves
- Biking tour around Tam Coc Area and enjoy Vietnamese tea break
- Visit Mua Cave - Climb up to the top of Mua Island to get great view to see or take pictures of Tam Coc.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 2 bottles of water per person on bus.
- Pick-up from hotel/ accommodation in the Hanoi Old Quarter.
- All entrance fees indicated in our itinerary.
- Cycling on country road
- A buffet lunch with Vietnamese dishes.
- English speaking guide during the trip.
- Round trip transfer by comfortable Bus Hanoi – Ninh Binh – Hanoi.
- Entry/Admission - Hoa Lu temples of the Dinh & Le Dynasties
- Entry/Admission - Tam Coc
- Entry/Admission - Mua Caves
What's excluded :
- Pick up from hotel/ stay outside Old Quarter of Hanoi.
- All not indicated in our itinerary.
- Beverages, travel insurance & tax.
- Tips for local boat rower, tour guide and personal expenses.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Hoa Lu temples of the Dinh & Le Dynasties, Hoa Lu, Ninh Binh 40000 Vietnam
07:30 – 08:00 – Our guide will meet you at your hotel/stay and start 120km comfortable Limousine bus journey through verdant
landscape. Stop over for a rest on the way.
10:30 – Visit Hoa Lu Ancient Citadel with King Dinh Temple dating back to the 17th Century.
11:15 – Arrive at Mua Cave and start an amazing trek up to the top of Ngoa Long mountain for watching the spectacular rice valley with precious view of the nature.
12:30 – Enjoy the lunch at our restaurant with the great local cuisines
14:00 – Take sampan boat trip which owned and rowed by locals, gently sailing along Ngo Dong river, capturing the wonderful scenery of Karst hills, rice fields, and peaceful villages, and passing “Hang Ca”, “Hang Hai” and “Hang Ba”.
16:00 – Enjoy cycling time in the quite country road to explore the daily life of the local villagers.
17:00 – Return to our Limousine bus and then come back to Hanoi.
19:30 – Drop you off at your hotel/stay. Trip ends.
Duration: 12 hours
Stop At: Tam Coc, Ninh Binh 430000 Vietnam
Tam Coc, means "three caverns", including Ca cave, Hai cave and Ba cave. All three caves are formed by the Ngo Dong river stabbing through the mountain. Tam Coc is the first cruise line to be exploited in Tam Coc - Bich Dong tourist area.
Ca cave is 127 m long, through a large mountain, its mouth is over 20 m wide. In the cave, the climate is quite cool and there are many stalactites hanging down with various shapes.
Hang Hai, nearly 1 km from Ca cave, is 60 meters long. The cave ceiling has many stalactites hanging down very strangely
Hang Ba, close to Hai cave, is 50 m long, ceiling like a stone arch, lower than the other two caves
Want to visit Tam Coc, visitors get off the boat from the central wharf. Boats take visitors on Ngo Dong river winding through cliffs, caves across the water, rice fields. Time to go and come back about 2 hours. The landscape of Tam Coc, especially on the two sides of the Ngo Dong River, can vary with the season of rice (green rice, yellow rice or silver water in the field).
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Mua Caves, Ninh Binh 430000 Vietnam
Planning a trip to Mua caves, besides you take a ride to the cave you will being overcoming 486 stone steps to see beautiful sceneries on the top of Mua mountain.
The road to Mua cave was imitated as Great wall of China. Although it may make you tired because of high steps, it becomes more interesting if you climb slowly and on the way you can take some nice photo
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Hanoi, Hoàn Kiếm, Hanoi, Vietnam
Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.