Incredible Hampi & Vijayanagar Empire UNESCO World Heritage Sites Exclusive
Discover the carnival of carvings is an Austere on the stones with fantasy of rocks and ruins, magnificent structures with unearthly landscapes have been captivating tourists for centuries. Gigantic boulders perch precariously on undulating terrain with banana plantations, palm groves and paddy fields and the river Tungabhadra flowing. Your smiling professional licensed guide/historian born, lived in Hampi for 46 years reports with car at the Vidyanagar airport (20 kms) to start lingering with the fairy tales of irascible gods and monkey kings, where the evocative ruins encourage notions of fantasy. Further explore the great Indian epic, the Ramayana, part of which had happened right here, Grandiose UNESCO site, an area of nearly 26 sq km, enclosed by seven lines of fortifications with more than 1600 surviving remains of Gods and creatures. Witness the sun set and final photo shot of the disappearing kingdom . Must visit place in life time.
per adult from
1 to 2 days
What's included :
- Overnight accommodation at Hampi or at Hospet (13 kms away from Hampi)
- Hyderabad - Hampi - Hyderabad Economy class airfare
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Bottled water
- Professional guide
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
- Private tour
- Transport by private vehicle
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Excess luggage charges (where applicable)
- Food and drinks
- DAY 1
1220 Hrs Leave from Hyderabad airport by 2T 416 flight to Hampi
1325 Hrs Arrive at Hampi (Vidyanagar air field). Car and guide will report to explore Hampi, drive directly to the Vittala Temple, see the stone chariot, pillars making Indian classical instruments sound. Kings Balance and witness the sunset from Montanga Hill.
Overnight stay at Hospet (13 kms away) in 3*** category hotel
0700 Hrs after early breakfast drive to the see the remaining palaces, forts, temples and Archaeological sites and remains. Start the tour from the flowing river banks by visiting living shrine Virupaksha Temple and be blessed by Temple Elephant.
Hampi was once the seat of the mighty Vijayanagar empire; the world's second-largest medieval-era city after Beijing by 1500 CE and probably India's richest at that time, attracting traders from Persia and Portugal witnessing resurgence of Hindu religion, art, architecture in an unprecedented scale with contemporary chroniclers from Arabia, "sacred centre", "urban core" or the "royal centre"; and metropolitan Vijayanagara. The monolithic statues of Lakshmi, Narasimha and Ganesa, The Krishna temple, Pattabhirama temple, Hazara Ramachandra and Chandrasekhara temple, Jaina temples. Queen's palace, 'Lotus-Mahal, treasury, the Mahanavami Dibba carrying beautifully sculptured panels, a variety of ponds and tanks, mandapas, the elephant's stables and the row of pillared mandapas are some of the important architectural remains of this city. a square stepped-tank
1655 Hrs Leave from Hampi (Vidyanagar airfield)
1755 Hrs Arrive in Hyderabad airport
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Rajiv Gandhi International Airport, Hyderabad India
Departure Time :12:20 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Dress code is smart casual
- A minimum of 1 person per booking is required
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.