Incredible Aurora Viewing Adventure
* The adventure starts in our warm, modern luxury VIP sprinter van to one or more locations that, depending on weather, will be best for viewing.
* Learn from a local expert about Fairbanks and Alaska in a small group setting (no more than 14 guests)
* Training on how to take photos of the Incredible Northern Lights with hands-on assistance
* Enjoy looking up stargazing into the universe, glamour at the constellations, maybe catch a shooting star, and chase the Aurora Borealis
* Per request, while waiting for Aurora we offer a campfire with delicious, homegrown, Alaskan reindeer hot dogs
* On evenings when the Northern Lights are exceptionally active, we may stay out later for your enjoyment
* Aurora Portraits are included if desired for FREE.
We will only go out when we know we are going to see some Aurora. If you are scheduled for a day and the weather is not favorable we will call and suggest a better day.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Coffee and/or Tea
- All Fees and Taxes
- Bottled water
- Snacks - Per request, while waiting for Aurora we offer a campfire with delicious Alaskan reindeer hot dogs
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Fairbanks, Fairbanks, Alaska
Breathtaking views of the Aurora Borealis from some of our key Northern Light viewing locations. We will make sure you get to see the Aurora
Duration: 5 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Tours begin right at your Fairbanks hotel, so you don’t need to plan how to get to us and you will save additional taxi costs.Free guest pickup from 9:15pm to 10pm.
Departure Time :10:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.