Inca Trail with Machupicchu 4 Days 3 Nights
The Inca Trail is the most famous trail in Peru, you will be able to enjoy an endless number of important archaeological centers, as well as being in different climates from the hottest to the coldest, also visiting communities with their cultures, the richness of flora and fauna abounds On this route between the main centers to visit seraRunkuracay, Sayacmarca, Phuyupatamarca and Wiñayhuayna. At dawn you will reach Inti Punku, or "The Sun Gate", which will take you to the wonder of Machupicchu.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Transfers Cusco-Ollantaytambo Cusco
- Transportation to "Kilometer 82"
- Meals during the Inca Trail (optional vegetarian)
- Tourist class train from Aguas Calientes to Cusco then by bus to Cusco
- Guided in Machupicchu
- Kitchen equipment.
- Entry/Admission - Wayllabamba Camp
- Entry/Admission - Winay Wayna
- Entry/Admission - Santuario Historico de Machu Picchu
What's excluded :
- Sleeping bag
- Entry/Admission - Plaza San Francisco
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Centro Historico De Cusco, Cusco 08002 Peru
You must be staying in the historic center of Cusco so that we can pick you up from your hotel at 5 am in the morning 15 minutes before we will come for you, you will also be informed a day before the tour
Pass By: Ollantaytambo, Peru
We will travel to this place of Ollantaytambo of km 82 where we will begin to climb and walk before our guide will give you instructions so that you can be sure
Stop At: Wayllabamba Camp, 08680, Peru
WE WILL WALK UP TO THIS PLACE passing the valleys and snowy mountains, we will see how the Incas used to walk and run to send messages, we will also see flying condors, we can take pictures, we will be with our guide at all times.
Duration: 9 hours
Stop At: Rio Pacaymayo, 08680, Peru
After a day of walking we will arrive at this site from where we can see the impressive warnings and very carefully we will go down to the camp where we will spend the night,also in the morning we will have our breakfast or lunch,
Duration: 9 hours
Stop At: Winay Wayna, Machu Picchu Peru
after having spent intipata we will spend the night in wiñay huayna to be able to rest the next day we will leave early and arrive at machupicchu
Duration: 9 hours
Stop At: Santuario Historico de Machu Picchu, Machu Picchu Peru
this day we will arrive at this wonderful place we will have the best photos and I remember why we will be the first people to arrive
Duration: 9 hours
Stop At: Aguas Calientes, Aguas Calientes, Machu Picchu, Sacred Valley, Cusco Region
after the tour this day or after visiting machupicchu we will go down to hot waters for lunch this day we do not include it and then we wait for our train from 6:20 pm we will arrive to Cusco 10 pm
Duration: 5 hours
Stop At: Plaza San Francisco, Granada y Santa Clara, Cusco Peru
Here the tour will end you can take a taxi to take you to your hotel or if you wish you can also walk your hotel.
DAY 1: CUSCO – SORAYPAMPA
You will be picked up from your hotel at 4.30 AM, departing from Cusco, passing by the towns of Izcuchaca and Limatambo arriving at Molle pata (2900m.snm) where we will be at approximately 7:30 AM where we will have our breakfast, then we will arrange to give start to our excursion first we will take a transport that will take us to the point of Markokasa (50 min) (3380m.snm) from that point we will start our walk) in an approximate of 5 hours passing through the villages of Markokasa and Canaleta Inka and thus arriving to Soraypamapa (3900m.snm) where we will be arriving at 1.30pm there we will take our first lunch and first camp after lunch we can go to visit the beautiful Humantay lagoon (4200m.snm) 1h 30 min. Up where we will have impressive views of the mountain and at night we will have our dinner and then rest.
DAY 2: SORAY PAMPA – CHAULLAY
Approximately 21km At 7:00 am we will have a nutritious breakfast to continue with our walk, we start from the point of Soraypamapa to the highest point Abra Salkantay (3 to 4 hours approximately) (4650m.snm) passing through Salkantaypampa and Soyrococha where we will appreciate a small lagoon then we will begin the descent until Huayracmachay (3h aprox.) (3800m.snm) where we will take our lunch then we will continue down to Chaullay (3h approx.) (2900m.snm) where will be our second camp.
DAY 3: CHAULLAY- PLAYA – HIDROELECTRICA
After breakfast, we will start a walk of about 7 hours until we get to La Playa, after lunch at "the beach" the whole group takes a bus to Santa Teresa and that's where you leave the group continuing the trip to the hydroelectric * where you will have 2 options:
Take the train that costs 28 Usd. ** From the hydroelectric to warm waters or walk from the hydroelectric to hot waters (without guide)
** Train ticket not included.
Once you arrive in Aguas Calientes the itinerary will continue its course but this time with a new guide and a new group of people.
Private transportation "Beach - Hydroelectric": US $ 25 per person (based on 1 person)US $ 15 per person (based on 2 people) US $ 10 per person (based on 3 or more people)
* Extra transportation is optional, highly recommended, ask us.
DAY 4: AGUAS CALIENTES- MACHU PICCHU-CUSCO
In the early morning around 4.30 in the morning we will ascend to the majestic Inka city of Machupicchu where we will visit accompanied by our guide an approximate of 2 hrs., And the rest of the free day in which you can visit optional (it is not included in the package) Huayna Picchu, Inti Punku, or Mountain Machu Picchu once again all the citadel, we return in the afternoon to the town of Machu Picchu village depending on the schedule of our return train which we will release once you book your trip with our company.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will pick up from your hotel
Departure Time :4:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Buses CONSETUR
- Breakfast 1st day
- Sleeping bag
- Extra Cost
- To do this tour, you must be in Cusco at least 2 days before for acclimatization.
- You must drink coca tea.
- You will be picked up from your hotel in the morning very early for the transfer until kilometer 82. Place where we will take our breakfast before starting our walk, then we start with our tour the first part is quite simple around two hours there we will visit the archaeological center from PATALLACTA from where we will appreciate an impressive landscape of flora, fauna, indigenous peoples with Inca traditions and archaeological centers that show the importance of this valley in the first section, after lunch we will continue ascending slightly through the semi-tropical valley for two more hours until we reach our Guayllabamba camp (3000msnm) where we will spend the night.
- This day is considered the most exhausting as we will reach the highest point of our route known as the WARMIWAÑUSCA pass at 4200 meters above sea level. After breakfast we will start our ascent, the first two hours we will walk among abundant vegetation with trees of jungle origin, for this reason known by many as the highest forest in the world because of its landscapes and flora at 3800msnm, from from there to the high point is typical andean mountain covered with ichu or straw, mountains with perpetual snow between the mountains, after an arduous walk of 5 hours approximately we will reach the high point, from there we will observe the majesty of the andes the deep valleys and the distance the road of the third day with luck the over flight of the condors and we will feel between us the thick clouds and near us the sky. After a deserved rest we will descend to our second camp PACAYMAYU (3500msnm)
- After the very special and dietary cozy breakfast, the walk starts again to the second step, only an hour and a half walk away, this place arrives very early and it is simple, before we will arrive at the archaeological center of RUNKURACAY interesting for its construction where we will do our visit to know its importance, 30 minutes later we will reach the second step from there we descend to the archaeological center of SAYACMARCA, PHUYUPATAMARCA, WIÑAYHUAYNA. This day, for the most part, is an original Inca trail that challenges time, a path that is perfectly guarded by time. We will pass Inca tunnels, viewpoints, within the jungle, with abundant flora and fauna, especially a variety of orchids and hummingbirds and many others. We will arrive at our third WIÑAYHUAYNA camp at 2650 meters above sea level.
- It is the most important day of our journey, that day we will wake up at 4:00 AM, after breakfast we will go to our final destination in the freshness of dawn to 40 minutes more we will arrive at the door of the sun where we will have the first view Very impressive of the enigmatic citadel of MACHU PICCHU surrounded by mountains covered with vegetation, valleys, rivers. After a break we will descend to the same citadel to visit the most important places, after the visit we will have a free time to explore ourselves, in the afternoon we will take our train back to CUSCO.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.