Inca Trail - Sun Gate - Machupicchu 2 day Trek
This amazing experience offer the chance to visit Machu Picchu 2 times.
Stay at Machupicchu for Sunset and Sunrise.
Private small groups.
Best trekking guides.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 1x Breakfast
- 1x Dinner
- 1x Lunch
- Accommodation included: 1 night
- Private transportation
- Entry/Admission - Winay Wayna
- Entry/Admission - Santuario Historico de Machu Picchu
What's excluded :
- Perosnal expenses, Lunch on the Second day, Drinks and gratitudes
Day 1: Cusco . Inca Trail - Sun Gate - Machupicchu Sunset.
Stop At: Winay Wayna, Camino Inca, 08680, Peru
After breakfast, you will be collected from your Cusco hotel and transferred to Ollantaytambo the train station. the train goes through the stunning landscapes of the Sacred Valley to the station at KM 104. We begin the original Inca Trail.
The first Inca place you will encounter are those of Chachabamba, a small archaeological complex believed to have once been a guard house to Machu Picchu. From here the trail ascends at a gradual incline for about 2.5 hours until you reach 8,690 feet (2,650 meters). You will visit the site of Wiñay Wayna, which means “Eternal Youth” in the local Quechua language. Wiñay Wayna is consider the most beautiful place along the trek. It is also the last urban center before arriving to Machu Picchu.
After touring Wiñaywayna, you will continue on to the Sun Gate, from where you can see Machu Picchu. From Inti Punku view point you will hike downhill for 45 minutes toward the citadel’s principal constructions, finally take a bus to Aguas Calientes, overnight.
Duration: 8 hours
• Lunch: We provide a Lunch Box to enjoy a long the trek to Machu Picchu.
• Dinner: We have a great dinner at the best Restaurant in the town.
Accommodation included: We offer different hotels depending on the availability. the ones that we offer are 3* Hotel or similar.
Day 2: Sun Rise at Machu Picchu - Cusco
Stop At: Santuario Historico de Machu Picchu, Machu Picchu Peru
Early breakfast and head to the bus station for the 25-minute drive up to Machu Picchu, visit the best spot and guided tour of the citadel. If you choose to go at 5 a.m., you can reach the citadel in time to see the sun rise over the Inca site.
The magnificent handiwork of the Incas is abundantly evident even centuries; this was first set into place by engineers and architects. The precision of the carved walls contrasts sharply with the wild, green mountains and steep highlands. Huayna Picchu, and the Drawbridge are optional places to see and visit around.
The more adventurous will take a 45-minute climb up the nearby peak of Huayna Picchu. officials limit the number of visitors to Huayna Picchu to 400 per day and tickets need to be purchased in advance.
After your Machu Picchu day, you will take the bus back down to Aguas Calientes and return to , at your arrival transfer to your hotel in Cusco.
Duration: 4 hours
• Breakfast: You will get your breakfast at the hotel early in the morning!
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up our clients in Cusco 30 or 15 before our tour starts, and if you are in the Sacred Valley, we collect the people 1 hour later, because you are going to be closser to the Train Station.
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 8/1/2020 - 12/21/2021
Monday: 05:00 AM - 09:00 PM Tuesday: 05:00 AM - 11:30 PM Wednesday: 05:00 AM - 11:00 PM Thursday: 05:00 AM - 11:30 PM Friday: 05:00 AM - 09:00 PM Saturday: 05:00 AM - 11:30 PM Sunday: 05:00 AM - 09:30 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.