Inca Trail in Lima and Antioquia the town of colors
Do you want to know the Inca trail and do not have time to travel to Cuzco? Very close to Lima there is a section that you can visit and travel, it is the branch of the Inca trail that linked the city of Jauja with the Pachacamac temple.
I am a person who has been visiting these places for more than 20 years, I am passionate about what I do and I like to show people from abroad how my country is and the things it has to offer. Peru has wonderful places to offer very close to Lima. There are tourists who cannot spend many days in Lima and I think I can offer them something different so that their stay is the best and they take a good memory.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Cieneguilla, Cieneguilla, Lima Region
In the town of Chontay, we will know and we will be able to cross a section of the Inca road that linked the city of Huancayo with the sanctuary of Pachacamac. You can also see the bell stone and its petroglyphs
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Antioquia, Antioquia, Lima Region
Considered as “the magical town of colors”, in 2007, he entered the Guinness Record book as the “largest altarpiece in the world”. Currently, more than 120 house facades have been painted and are full of spring designs. You can try and buy pumpkin dungeon, quince jam and guava.
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: Nieve Nieve, Nieve Nieve, Lima Region
Small town located 48 km from Lima, dedicated to the cultivation of apple, banana, prickly pear, avocado, quince
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.