Inca Trail 2 Days 1 Nights
Enjoy the most famous Inca trek in the world in just 2 days, you will be able to enjoy a combination of landscapes that will leave you impressed, as well as see different species of wild animals in their natural habitat, due to the variety of climates that you will appreciate. Variations of typical plants of Peru.
This trip was perfect for you, after the spectacular hike you can enjoy the wonder of Machu Picchu.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bilingual Professional Guide
- Breafing of the Itinerary
- Buses CONSETUR
- Food and drinks
- Hotel Aguas Calientes
- Meals (1B, 1L, 1D)
- Return train
- Tourist entrances
- Train to km 104
- Transfer from Ollanta-Cusco
- Transportation Hotel to Train Station
- Entry/Admission - Cusco
What's excluded :
- Personal trekking equipment
- Travel insurance
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Cusco, Peru
DAY 1: CUSCO - KM 104 - AGUAS CALIENTES (L) (D)
Our transport unit passes through you at 4:00 am approximately, to go to the city of Ollantaytambo to take the km 104. Upon arrival, we will visit the archaeological sites of Chachabamba at 2250 meters above sea level. Here agricultural products from other areas were collected to be taken to Machu Picchu. Then we began our walk towards Wiñay Wayna.
On the way we have beautiful views of the Urubamba River and there are many possibilities to see different types of the famous family of orchids. We turn the last corner and we have the incredible Wiñay Wayna. We stop to pay a visit to this interesting and important Inca site. 10 minutes more walking and we are in the "Trekker's lodge", where we will take our lunch, if we have not already eaten it.
In the afternoon we will walk the last hours towards Machu Picchu, and we will see from a distance in the beautiful afternoon sun before continuing towards Aguas Calientes. We spent the night in this beautiful city.
DAY 2: AGUAS CALIENTES - MACHU PICCHU - CUSCO (B)
We will take the bus to Aguas Consetur that will take us to the archaeological center of Machu Picchu, we will be almost the first of the day to see the wonder, having a guided tour of 2 hours through the most important archaeological center of this citadel we will also learn about the importance - religiously and historically - of the place, and we will be able to appreciate the excellent architecture of the Incas.
At the end of the guided tour you can go to the top of Huayna Picchu, from where you have a good overview of the entire area and the entire site of Machu Picchu. In the afternoon we will meet in Aguas Calientes to take the train back to Cusco at 6:20 p.m., arriving in Ollantaytambo in 1 hour with 20 minutes, with approximate arrival to Cusco city from 9:30 p.m.
Duration: 2 days
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will pick you up from your hotel wait in reception room
Departure Time :4:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Most travelers can participate
- Energy bars
- Hats or hats
- Hiking shoes
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Personal trekking equipment Passport
- Rain jacket or rain poncho
- Travel insurance
- We will pick up from your hotel
- What do you need to take?
- You must drink coca tea.
- a personal light backpack
- personal medication
- sun glasses and plastic bag
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.