Inca Museum, Cusco Cathedral, Qorikancha & San Pedro Traditional Market Tour
Let us show you everything the city of Cusco has to offer in a unique circuit designed for you, contemplate the most important Inca museum within the city, the most important center of religious faith since the colonial period: The Cusco Cathedral. Furthermore, the most important center of religious faith since Incas time: the temple of Qoricancha and to conclude with a visit to the most important trade center of Cusco for locals and foreigners, the market of San Pedro.
per adult from
5 to 6 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private Tour Guide.
- Entrance fees
What's excluded :
- Entry/Admission - Centro Historico De Cusco
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Centro Historico De Cusco, Cusco 08002 Peru
We start this tour with the pick-up from your hotel at 8:00 am. Then, we will lead to the Inca Museum, located towards the right side of the Cusco Cathedral, it brings together a vast collection of Keros, textiles, mummies, and idols of gold and solid silver, as well as weapons, tools and Inca pottery. Our next destiny, Cusco Cathedral is an emblematic feature of Cusco's main colonial square, which still remains the home to three of the city’s most significant churches: the Cusco Cathedral, Iglesia del Triunfo, and the Iglesia de la Compania de Jesus. Finishing the explanation we’ll move to the Qorikancha, also known as the “Temple of the Sun” ( golden temple). In the last part of our tour, our guide and us will head to the San Pedro traditional and popular market, where our guide will explain us a bit of the history of the place and will let us know the different local products that are sold here, as well as tasting a typical Cusco lunch to finish our tour.
Duration: 6 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
All pick ups are around city centre
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Note: The pick up location must to be close to the center city.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Activities in each trip are monitored continuously, with particular emphasis on compliance with the rules of prevention, control, and response to any possible eventuality. Both the public and private sectors are implementing all the necessary biosecurity protocols for our visitors
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.