Inca Market Mallorca Half Day Tour
The best way to get to know the island is through its traditions and local products. Half-day trip to Inca Market, with free-time in the market. Optional gourmet and wines tasting.
Inca is the 3rd largest town, located in the heart of the Island, Inca is famous for its leather products, wine cellars and the Quely biscuits. Inca is also home to the best Ensaimada, according to the 2017 Ensaimada World Championship. You can have a shopping session in the weekly traditional market held on Thursdays and visit the old Leather Factory store.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Comfortable round trip in a luxury bus with Air Conditioned
- Careful attention and Tour Guide in the bus
- The tour includes a visit to a mallorcan winery
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Inca Market, Main Road, Inca, Majorca Spain
Since before history began, every Thursday, Inca holds the biggest open air market on the island. It offers local artisan products, leather products, household products, plants and Mallorquin food.
The tour includes a visit to a mallorcan winery where you will try the “Pa amb oli” Mallorquin bread with Olive oil, tomato, cheese and ham accompanied with Mallorquin olives and washed down with various savoury wines and liquors.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Camí de l'Escullera, Palma, Illes Balears, Spain
Traveler pickup is offered
All our excursions start from Camí de la escollera in Palma de Mallorca. Once the reservation is made, we will send you by email all the information about the departure point and the time. You can request the free pick-up service at your hotel by phone +34 971682466 the day before the excursion.
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.