In the Footsteps of St.Paul - Full Day Tour
This tour combines the history with religion. Follow the steps of St. Paul and visit Athens and Ancient Corinth, where St. Paul visited on his missionary journeys about christianity.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- WiFi on board
- Private transportation
- Professional Drivers with deep knowledge of history. (Not licensed to accompany you in any site)
- Professional English Speaking Drivers
What's excluded :
- Licensed Tour Guide upon request depending on availability (Additional cost - 250€)
- Entry/Admission - Acropolis
- Entry/Admission - Ancient Agora of Athens
- Entry/Admission - Ancient Corinth (Archaia Korinthos)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Acropolis, via Dionysiou Areopagitou str., Athens 105 58 Greece
Start your day hiking up the Acropolis Hill where one of the Seven Wonders of the Ancient World was located inside of the temple of Parthenon. You will have also the chance to see the Mars Hill, where St. Paul used to give his speech.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: The Academy of Athens, 28 Panepistimiou Avenue, Athens 106 79 Greece
Continue with a quick stop by the University and National Library of Athens for the essential pictures of Athen’s neoclassical architectural treasures.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Ancient Agora of Athens, Adrianou 24, Athens 105 55 Greece
Visit the Ancient Market for a small walk along the Themistoclean walls, where some of the city’s best culinary spots are located today.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Corinth Canal, Isthmia, Corinth 201 00 Greece
Continue the tour by crossing the Corinth Canal, a unique infrastructure that changed trade and transportation in the mediterranean sea.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Kechries 201 00, Greece
Kenchries was one of the two ports of the inland city-state of Corinth, where St. Paul stopped during his second missionary journey.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Ancient Corinth (Archaia Korinthos), Ancient Korinthos village, Corinth Greece
Continue your exploration in the infamous Temple of Apollo and Apostle’s Paul Podium in the ancient city of Corinth. Take advantage of the tour to go see the Roman Conservatory and the Archaeological Museum of the city, making sure you took your own private walk from the classical years of the ancient civilization to the Roman years. Finish your day by tasting exceptional greek food at local taverns.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Athens Intl Airport, Attiki Odos, Spata 190 04 Greece
- Piraeus port, Pireas 185 38, Greece
- Lavrio Port, Port Authority, Lavrio, Greece
- Rafina port, Rafinas, Rafina 190 09, Greece
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.