In the Footsteps of Dan Brown's Inferno with Palazzo Vecchio Secret Access
Follow Robert Langdon inside Palazzo Vecchio reliving the atmosphere of the Novel "Inferno" by Dan Brown and the fantastic Movie starring Tom Hanks, whose scenes are set largely in this legendary and mysterious palace.
per adult from
What's included :
- Local Professional Guide
- 3- course lunch in a typical restaurant
- Palazzo Vecchio entrance ticket
- Entry/Admission - Palazzo Vecchio
What's excluded :
- Lunch for children 0-6 years old - to be paid on spot
- Drinks: to be paid on spot
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Palazzo Vecchio, Piazza della Signoria, 50122, Florence Italy
The imposing palace which overlooks Piazza della Signoria with its copy of Michelangelo's David statue.
Duration: 1 hour 15 minutes
Pass By: Piazza della Signoria, 50122, Florence Italy
A real open-air museum which hosts Palazzo Vecchio, the Loggia dei lanzi and the Fountain of the Neptune
Pass By: Basilica di San Lorenzo, Piazza di San Lorenzo 9, 50123, Florence Italy
The famous church located nearby the San Lorenzo Market
Departure Point :Palazzo Vecchio, Piazza della Signoria, 50122 Firenze FI, Italy
Departure Time :12:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- We suggest to wear comfortable shoes; appropriate clothing is recommended to visit places of worship
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- The activity starts with the lunch
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- If you cancel at least 3 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.