Impressive 1Day tour for Terra Cotta Army,Huaqing Palace and Muslim Quarter
Discover the world 8th Wonder-Terra Cotta Army built more than 2000 years ago to protect against attack of enemies in next life of the First Emperor of Qin Dynasty, appreciate the most complicated, impressive and valuable artifacts made of clay and painted with lacar. The ruins represents religious idea, military formation and personal ambition in ancient China. And then visit the picturesque royal palace or garden in Tang Dynasty, dating back to 1300 years, appreciate the stunning chinese architectures and know the romantic and moved story between the Emperor and his favorite concubine. In the afternoon go back to down town, recommend to visit the Muslim Quarter, or ancient embassy for prestigious and rich persians and experience the dynamic Bell Tower Circle.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Round-trip private transfer
- Bottled wate
- Private air-conditioned vehicle
- Tour guide of desired native language
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Entrance fees (the Museum of Qin Terra-cotta Warriors and Horses and Tang Royal Palace RMB 120/p respectively)
- Entry/Admission - The Museum of Qin Terra-cotta Warriors and Horses
- Entry/Admission - Huaqing Palace
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: The Museum of Qin Terra-cotta Warriors and Horses, Qinling North Road, Lintong District, Xi'an 710600 China
Visit Museum of Terra Cotta Army, underground army built more than 2000 years in Qin Dynasty, the first centralized autocratic system.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Huaqing Palace, No.38 Huaqing Road, Lintong District, Xi'an 710699 China
A senic spot famous for the romance between emperor Xuanzong and his concubine Yang Yuhuan, ruins of royal palace and SPA pools with natural beauty, gorgerous buildings and pavilions.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Muslim Quarter, West of Bell Drum Towers Square , Beilin District, Xi'an 710000 China
A bustle and hustle place witnessing how the ancient persian came to China, a street full of local snacks, souvenir and exotic things. Very close to the Muslim quater is the Bell Tower Square, you can appreciate the Bell Tower and Drum Tower from distance.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We can pick up our visitors from Xi'an international airport, Bei Ke Zhan (bullet train station) and Xi'an Railway Station. Visitors should leave us message of detailed place where they want to be picked up.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Tour activities at all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.