Imperial summer residences: Tsarskoye Selo and Pavlovsk
If you are fond of history and beautiful views, if you want to discover how Russian royalty used to live, if you are keen on 18 century charm and chic, but you have only one day, then this tour is absolutely perfect for you. You will get to see two amazing royal summer residences in one day! Catherine Palace used to be favorite dwelling of Catherine the Great, while Pavlovsk residence was the family nest of her son Paul I.
Our extremely professional driver will take care of timing, and our super- qualified guide will help you plunge into Russian history and Art.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Catherine Palace and Park
- Entry/Admission - Pavlovsk State Museum
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Catherine Palace and Park, Sadovaya St., 7 Tsarskoye Selo, Pushkin, St. Petersburg 196601 Russia
The purl of the Pushkin ( Tsarskoye Selo) ensemble is definitely the Catherin’s palace, famous for its amazing baroque exterior, lavish rococo interiors, filled with 18-century paintings and objects d’arte, world-known Amber room and the Grand Hall being decorated with more than 9 kilograms of pure gold. Once you will have enjoyed the Palace and its interiors you can have a stroll around Palace’s regular gardens, packed with pretty pavilions, Italian marble statues, ornate flowerbeds and romantic shady alleys. This is the place to go back to the days of imperial Russia and discover how members of the Royal dynasty used to live.
Duration: 2 minutes
Stop At: Pavlovsk State Museum, Sadovaya St 20, Pavlovsk, St. Petersburg 196621 Russia
This extremely romantic imperial residence was a gift of Catherine the Great to her son, future Emperor Paul I, in order to celebrate the birth of his firstborn child. The palace became Paul’s cherished family nest and repository of precious objects d’arte which Paul and his wife Mary obtained during their honeymoon in Europe. Elegant palace was designed in classical style by such outstanding architects as Charles Cameron, Andrew Voronihin, Vinchenzo Brenna and Carlo Rossi in 18-19 centuries.
In the end of the tour we can enjoy a stroll around lovely English gardens with flower fields, marble statues, shady alleys and pretty bridges over quiet streams.
Duration: 2 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Your tour guide / driver/ will be waiting for you in your hotel’s lobby / in the port’s terminal/ at theconfirmed meeting point with the company’s sign.Ports
- Morskoy Fasad, ул. Кораблестроителей, 32, Sankt-Peterburg, Russia, 199397
- Solyanoy Prichal, Октябрьская наб., 122, Sankt-Peterburg, Russia, 193149
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 5/1/2020 - 10/21/2021
Monday: 10:00 AM - 06:00 PM Wednesday: 10:00 AM - 06:00 PM Thursday: 10:00 AM - 06:00 PM Friday: 10:00 AM - 06:00 PM Saturday: 10:00 AM - 06:00 PM Sunday: 10:00 AM - 06:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Catherine Palace is wheelchair accessible. Paul's palace in Pavlovsk is not wheelchair accessible.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.