Immersive Vasai Tour
This specific tour will take you on a time adventure, where you'll see the transition of this criminally underrated port town Vasai, From the 500 years old Portuguese fort city to authentic cuisine and a sunset by the very beautiful and astonishingly crowd-free, clean and serene beach. With an experienced story teller making this one of the best things to do in the city,
Even works as an escape from the noisy and fast paced life of the city and to get some fresh air in your system.
An opportunity not to miss out on!
per adult from
5 to 6 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- Bottled water - 2 bottles of bisleri per person, anything more than that will be chargeable.
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Vasai, Vasai, Palghar District, Maharashtra
We will first see the remains of the 500 years old Portuguese fort city (now known as vasai fort) and we'll learn about the history and stories about the same.
we will even see the king's secret tunnel, which can be very thrilling.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Bhuigaon Beach, Vasai India
Enjoy the sunset by this serene and less known beach, with some of your favorite music, while also exploring about the local culture.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Vasai West, Vasai-Virar, Maharashtra, India
We'll visit a 500 year old church given to the town by the Portuguese.
we'll experience many more places which are sadly not listed and underrated.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Vasai Railway Station Road, Vasai Railway Station Rd, Vishal Nagar, Vasai West, Vasai-Virar, Maharashtra 401202, India
Traveler pickup is offered
The pick up can be flexible, as we'll pick the guests from the most convenient railway station.
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 1/25/2020 - 10/20/2021
Friday - Sunday: 12:00 PM - 07:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.