Immerse yourself in deepest Peru
In this experience, you will see the side of Peru most people don't. I will take you off the beaten path, show you how the Inca culture is still very alive and show you how a native sees and feels Cusco.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Professional Photos
What's excluded :
- This is the best opportunity ever to be able to live and experience the traditions and beliefs of the ancient Inca culture. (i will also be your own personal Instagram Photographer )
We will be met with a very warm welcome. We will also try on our own typical clothing hand made by the local women.
Once there we will learn how to Cook and Earth-Oven Lunch. This style of cooking is locally referred to as Pachamanca and is a tradition that dates back to pre-Incan times. The local organic food is cooked by hot rocks underground and then enjoyed along with our host family.
After we will get to know the significance of weaving in the Andean culture. The trip includes a demonstration of the entire process, beginning with how alpaca or sheep wool is hand spun into yarn, how local plants are used as natural dyes, and finally how the yarn is woven into the final product. You will weave yourself!
We will show you ancestral activities and techniques carried out by the Huilloc people you can go on walks, take part in collective tasks. We will also learn about natural medicine, a very important source of life. (I'm very flexible with time we start and finish so just let me know c:
• Earth-Oven - It's local organically grown foods that we will cook in the same way the Incas used back hundreds of years ago.
Departure Point :Plaza De Armas, Oficina # 01 interior, Calle Plateros 326, Cusco 08000, Peru
Traveler pickup is offered
Just let me know what's easiest for you.
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 1/19/2020 - 10/21/2021
Monday - Sunday: 08:00 AM - 06:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.