Imlil to Ouirgane 2 Day Traverse Trek
Travel from Marrakech to the atlas mountains into the direction of Imlil village ; famous starting point of many treks accross the Atlas Mountains. Once in Imlil you will meet your berber team of guide, cook and muleteers then start your 2 day trek imediatley to the derection of Tizi Mzzik pass then down into the azzaden valley for the overnight in a simple berber village, prior to descent down the valley to get ouirgane which is your final destination
Those two day trek are great trek option which allow you to discover very scenic places, discover the daily life of the berbers ....
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 2x Breakfast
- 1x Dinner
- 2x Lunch
- Accommodation included: 1 night
- Personal baggage, cooking equipment and food are carried by the mules
What's excluded :
Day 1: Marrakech - Imlil - izi M'zzik -Tizi Oussem
Stop At: Imlil, Imlil, Marrakech-Safi
Pick up from Marrakech and travel to the Village of Imlil where you will meet your team ; Guide, cook then Trek from Imlil valley to Tizi Oussem on a five hour walk which takes you over Tizi M'zzik Mountain pass 2540m and down into the spectacular valley of Azzaden, spend night in village of Tizi Oussem (gite).
A side trip to the Ighouliden waterfalls is available after lunch.
Duration: 7 hours
Accommodation included: The Accommodation will be in a simple berber Gite at Tizi oussem Village.
Camping is an option if prefered (june-Octo)
Day 2: Tizi oussem - Tiziane - Azerfsane -Tassa Ouirgane- Ouirganecentre
Stop At: Ouirgane, Ouirgane, Marrakech-Safi
A downhill walk leading through the nature reserve protecting the barbary sheep. Lunch will be served at a stop off en route to Tassa Ouirgane another hour and half after that and you will arrive in the centre of Ouirgane Travelling through olive groves and many berber villages
Duration: 7 hours
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.