Imlil Day Trip with Berbers: Private Excursion from Marrakech
Enjoy a day trip from Marrakech to the Atlas Mountains on a private excursion to Imlil. Enjoy a guided walk through the countryside.
per adult from
7 hours 45 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Drop off at your hotel in Marrakech.
- Pick up from your hotel in Marrakech.
- Local Guide
- Private transportation
What's excluded :
Enjoy a day trip from Marrakech to the Atlas Mountains on a private excursion to Imlil.
Your drive will take you into the Atlas mountains to see the impressive views and the surrounding terrain.
You can visit the Asni Saturday Berber market, walk up to the Kasbah du Toubkal and explore surrounding trails under mountain shadows. Imlil is a nice roadless destination to cool off from heat in Marrakech, immerse yourself into a Berber village for a day.
Arrival to Imlil here we shall leave our vehicle to take mules for around 40 minutes towards the south to the Berber village of Aroumd (Aremd) (1843m) set in the upper level foothills of the Western High Atlas mountains, a main trailhead with streams and paths branching out in all directions to get our lunch which will be served in a berber house in the village of Aroumd. Afterwards you can take a short walk before we return to Marrakech.
• Imlil Day Trips, Marrakech Morocco
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Let us know your local city hotel/Riad in Imlil or Marrakech with details to pick up you. If you require transfer from Marrakech airport let us know all details.Airports
- Menara Airport, Marrakech Morocco
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.