'IMILOA - Express Na Pali Snorkel Tour (AM)
Dolphins, turtles, fish, waterfalls, sea caves and more!! We believe this is the most fun way to view the Na Pali Coast. This tour is on our newest catamaran 'Imiloa, which has full shade and 2 restrooms. With forward-facing and thickly padded seats, we are excited for you to sit back and enjoy the ride. Our crew members will serve you food and drinks as your Captain will narrate the highlights of the magnificent coastline. Along your journey, you will be taken to a snorkeling destination depending on the weather conditions that day.
per adult from
4 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Lunch - Pre-Packed meal includes an option of: A Healthy Turkey or Vegetarian Wrap with chips, cookies and other snacks. (Please specify turkey or veggie meal)
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Bottled water
- Soda/Pop - Juice, Soda & Water
- Alcoholic Beverages - Beer, Wine and Mia Tai's - Must be 21 and over. NO Alcohol until after SNORKELING
What's excluded :
Enjoy the day on a guided tour to the Na Pali Coast aboard "Imiloa, our Express Catamaran. This tour includes Sightseeing, history & legends of the Na Pali Coast. View towering cliffs and sea caves. Dolphin, turtles & marine life encounters. Snorkeling or swim (conditions permitting) A Pre-Packed meal includes a option of a Healthy Turkey or Vegetarian Wrap, chips, cookies & other snacks. Juice, Soda & Water, Beer, Wine & Mai Tai's included.
Departure Point :4353 Waialo Rd, Eleele, HI 96705, USA
Departure Time :7:15 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum age is 3 years
- Na Pali Coast: destination is dependent on ocean conditions, tour may need to reroute south.
- Snorkeling: is dependent on ocean conditions, if the tour is not able to snorkel there will be plenty of other highlights along the way!
- Bring: towel, sunscreen, rain-jacket, cameras protected from water, and any medications, allergy/ insect protection you require.
- Wear: bathing suits, light cover-up, sunscreen, sunglasses & hats that secure to your head. Plan on getting wet. We are a barefoot tour unless a medical condition prevents that, please inform your captain
- Menu: Please give your meal option: Turkey or Veggie. Our kitchen processes nuts, gluten, and dairy. If you have any extreme allergies please come prepared with your own food.
- Not recommended for those with mobility problems
- Not recommended for those who have recently undergone a surgery
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 22 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.