Imagine Nepal Elbrus(5642) Expedition 2021
Mount Elbrus is a dormant volcano in the Caucasus Mountains in Southern Russia, near the border with Georgia. It could be considered the highest mountain in Europe, notwithstanding that the Caucasus mountains are at the intersection of Europe and Asia, and it is the tenth most prominent peak in the world.
Elbrus has two summits, both of which are dormant volcanic domes. The taller west summit is 5,642 metresthe east summit is 5,621 metres (18,442 ft). The east summit was first ascended on 10 July 1829 (Julian calendar) by Khillar Khachirov, and the west summit in 1874 by a British expedition led by F. Crauford Grove and including Frederick Gardner, Horace Walker, and the Swiss guide Peter Knubel of St. Niklaus. This year 2019, First time we organized Imagine Nepal 2019 Elbrus(5642m) Expediiton. we have 12 members with leader Mingma G in this expedition and they all made to summit of Elbrus on 22-August-2019. We will now on organize Elbrus Every Year.
per adult from
What's included :
- 1. Three nights at hotel in Moscow with Twin Share Room
- 2. Guide for Sight Seeing in Moscow City
- 3. All transportation in Russia during our program
- 4. Domestic Flight Tickets both ways(Mineralnye Vody-Moscow and Moscow –Mineralyne Vody)
- 5. Transportation coach Mineralnye Vody to Treskol and back to Mineralnye Vody
- 6. Accommodations: 3 or 4 nights Hotel in Treskol.
- 7. Mountain Huts as many as needed, depends upon weather
- 8. All meals in Huts during climbing period
- 9. All needed permits & Registrations in Terskol
- 10. All transfers like Taxi, Ski lift
What's excluded :
- 1. International airfare
- 2. Personal equipment
- 3. Personal health & climbing Insurance.
- 4. Emergency evacuation & medical expense.
- 5. Alcoholic & bottled beverage
- Tips 50 USD per clients ( we give the tips to workers,to our local guide and to our Nepalese leader)
- 6. Snow track Or Snow Cat for summit day if need from the hut to Pastukhova Rock.
- ..( Detail: Some members prefer to go by Snow cat from Mountain hut to 5100m and
- then start climbing from there and same on the way back.
- The price for using snow cat is 200 USD per person on the way up and 100 USD on the way own.
Day 1: Arrive Moscow, Transfer to hotel, team meeting, and welcome meal with all members
Day 2: Depart Moscow and fly to Mineralnye Vody, travel by coach to Terskol overnight stay at hotel.
Day 3: Acclimatization ascent to Cheget Mountain (3,600m/11,800ft) and descend back to hotel. Stay in a local hotel at Terskol.
Day 4: Cable ride to mountain hut on Elbrus which will be our final camp before the summit. overnight stay in the Elbrus Hut (3,900m/12,800ft) on the slopes of Elbrus. Arriving at mountain hut, we will go for hiking up to 4500m
Day 5: Rest day
Day 6: Summit day. Leave hut at around 00:20am in might night for the climb of Elbrus’ west summit (5,642m/18,510ft), We descend back to Terskol on same day by cable car.
Day 7: Extra summit day (if bad weather). After climbing Elbrus summit, we can descend back to Mountain Hut and on same day we can descend back to Terskol.
Day 8: Drive to Mineralnye Vody. Fly back to Moscow
Day 9: Free day. Interested can go for sight seen on your own. Stay at a hotel
Day 10: Depart hotel for the airport. Fly home
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
pick up is in Moscow, not in kathmandu,NepalAirports
- Tribhuvan Airport, Kathmandu Nepal
Departure Time :1:15 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.