Ilha Grande - From Abrãao : Paradisiac Islands Full-Day Tour
Spend the day snorkeling!
Whatever you fancy, your experience on the beach is sure to be a memorable one.
Your full-day excursion includes a speed boat ride to to the most beautiful and incredibles islands on the brazilian green coast.
Once on the beaches, you can making different activities are available, including snorkeling and you can see the colorful fishes. Enjoy a tipical lunch avalable for optional purchase, served in a rustic restaurante overlooking the amazing beach "Saco Do Ceu"
Visit amazing places as:
*Cataguases Island (50 minutes)
*Botinas Island (50 minutes)
*Dentista beach (50 minutes)
*Piedade Beach (50 minutes)
*Blue Lagoon (30 minutes)
*Saco Do Ceu (stop for optional lunch, not included in the price)
per adult from
What's included :
- Mineral water
- Ice cooler
- Snorkel mask
What's excluded :
- Food & drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Ilha Grande, Ilha Grande, Angra Dos Reis, State of Rio de Janeiro
Take an unbeatable day excursion to the paradise shores of most beautiful islands on the brazilian green coast. Relax in style on at
fine white sandsbeaches, and enjoy snorkeling tours, kayaks, tubes, hammock gardens,beach bars, and the local brazilian.
Duration: 6 hours
Departure Point :Rua Santana, R. Santana - Vila do Abraão, Angra dos Reis - RJ, Brazil
Departure Time :10:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.