Ijen Crater - Bromo Tour Start From Banyuwangi (2D1N)
The tour begins at 12.00 AM (midnight tour) from the hotel in Banyuwangi or Ketapang Harbor. then driving to reach Paltuding (Ijen Parking lot) and it takes about 1.5hrs. Hiking begins at 02.00 AM to reach the Ijen Summit within 3 Km long of the road step. Along the hike, tourist will meet the sulfur miner who carry up on their shoulder of sulfur and its weight around 90Kg. Reach the summit as soon as better when its still dark because tourist are able to see the blue fire from the Ijen rim. When its bright, tourist are able to enjoy the one of he biggest acidic lake on earth with its beauty turquoise color. After Ijen then driving to Bromo area. Overnight at the hotel and the tour begins the next day. Enjoy the beauty panoramic of Bromo while eruption and the highest mountaint in Java called Semeru as the background.
All safety equipment are available on location, so tourist should not be worry to visit Ijen.
per adult from
What's included :
- 2x Breakfast
- 1 Overnight accommodation
- Private Transport with AC
- Jeep Bromo
- Seasonal Fruits
- English Speaking Guide
- Coffee Break at View Point
- Breakfast at Ijen Area
- Bottled water
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Entry/Admission - Ijen Crater
- Entry/Admission - Bromo Tengger Semeru National Park
- Entry/Admission - Madakaripura Waterfall
What's excluded :
- Airport/Departure Tax
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Day 1: Depart from Banyuwangi to Ijen Crater. Midnight tour depart 12.30 am
Stop At: Ijen Crater, Banyuwangi 68454 Indonesia
The driver and guide will pick traveler up at the hotel at 12.30 am then driving to Ijen area about 1,5hrs. Hiking begins at 02.00am and arrive on the top at 03.30 am. Witness the biggest acidic lake on earth on Java with its beauty turquoise color. See the phenomenon of blue fire on the crater floor in the dark and meet sulfur miner who awarded as a strong man worker along the way hiking the mountain.
Duration: 4 hours
No accommodation included on this day.
Day 2: Bromo - Madakaripura Waterfall - Surabaya Airport
Stop At: Bromo Tengger Semeru National Park, Asrikaton - Pakis, Malang 65100 Indonesia
Traveler will be picked up by Jeep at the hotel and tour departs at 03.00am. driving down to the sea of sand (Caldera) to reach out view point of sunrise. Arrive at view point at 04.00 am and traveler are having time to drink a cup of coffee/tea at local coffee shop before hiking to kingkong hill. The sun rises at 05.30am. Around 06.00am, traveler are heading back to the Jeep to go down the Caldera and hiking Mt. Bromo to see the crater. At 07.30am traveler back to the jeep and having breakfast at the hotel. Leaving hotel around 09.00 and driving to Madakaipura waterfall.
Duration: 7 hours
Stop At: Madakaripura Waterfall, Sapeh, Lumbang Bromo Tengger Semeru National Park, Probolinggo 67238 Indonesia
Arrive at Madakaripura Waterfall around 10.00am. It is traveler's time to take an adventure to reach out the waterfall. Traveler shouldn't wear the raincoat to feel the fresh waterfall hit the body. Afterwards then driving to the drop off point.
Duration: 2 hours
• Breakfast: Bottled Water
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :1: Banyuwangi, Banyuwangi Sub-District, Banyuwangi Regency, East Java, Indonesia
2: Kalipuro, Banyuwangi Regency, East Java, Indonesia
Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from any hotel in Banyuwangi city centerAirports
- Blimbingsari Airport, Banyuwangi Indonesia
- Ketapang Ferry Port
Departure Time :12:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant meals not included
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.