Ihlara Canyon Private Tour of Cappadocia
Ihlara valley trip recommended who would like to enjoy nature and history. Beautiful day out of city country side magnificent scenery. Ihlara valley trip plus Derinkuyu Underground city tour will give you to explore history and Nature.
Highlights of the Tour
• Ihlara Canyon
• Underground City
• Belisirma Village, S
• elime Monastery
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Local taxes
- Professional art historian guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Transport by air-conditioned minibus
What's excluded :
- Today will be combine of nature and history we will stop to get panoramic view of Goreme from Esentepe. That is the spot and right angle to take the picture of Goreme Valley. Keep driving to Derinkuyu Underground City, one of a kind and the well preserved Underground City in Cappadocia. Dated back to the Hittites than used by the early Christians. Under Ground city specially carved to be used during the war time to save their lives as well as early Christians hide themselves from the Roman pressure, you can still see stables kitchen living room bedroom and more.. Proceed to Ihlara Valley for hiking about 4 km there are lots of little churches from early Christianity period a little stream threes sounds of birds will take you away from the troubles of life At the end of your walk lunch will be served at Belisirma Village by the river. We will also visit Selime Monastery, from the 13th century. Take a break at Yaprakhisar for a panoramic view (This is also the spot where famous movie “Star wars” was shot).
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Guests must be able to walk approximately 3 miles over uneven and cobblestone surfaces, inclines and 10 – 30 steps. Comfortable shoes, a hat and plenty of sunscreen are recommended as shade is limited The order of the tour itinerary may vary in order to avoid congestion. Guests should watch their step at all times in order to avoid injuries.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.