iguazu tour guide
Visiting a wonderful place is more enriching when it is organized and understood; when nature is respected she thanks you.
per adult from
6 to 8 hours
What's included :
- Includes Tourist Guide service, with Information, coordination and the best experience of the place
What's excluded :
- Private transportation
- From the accommodation to the Portal of the Visitor Center of the Iguazú National Park; approximately 25 kilometers will be traveled, where a lot of vegetation will be observed.
Transportation options can be by auto-taxi or bus.
Departure Point :Entrada A Parque Nacional Iguazú, Ent A Parque Nacional Iguazú, Misiones, Argentina
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 7/31/2019 - 10/24/2021
Monday - Sunday: 08:00 AM - 06:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.