Iguazu Falls Private Tour Argentinean side with Navigation option
Visit the "Iguazu Falls" which is one of the "World’s Natural Wonders" declared a World Heritage Site by UNESCO. Iguazú Falls feature 270 waterfalls over 3 kilometers of tropical jungle that join the Argentinian and Brazilian borders derivates from the Amazon River and starting at a drop of water from the Andes Mountains this is a place to see.
Amongst it´s impressive views the jungle weather and ambient holds many natural beauties to be seen with at the Walking paths, with a chance to do Trekking and lots of walking.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private Guide (English/Spanish)
- Hotel Pick-Up and Drop-Off (Hotel or Iguazu Airport Argentine Side)
- Private Guided Excursion to the Argentinean Side of falls
- Entry/Admission - Iguazu Falls
What's excluded :
- Meals and Drinks
- Great Adventure Excursion (Optional)
- Entrance fee to the National Park
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Iguazu Falls, Iguazu National Park 3370 Argentina
The majestic Iguazú Falls are located in the interior of the Iguazú National Park, an area of nature preservation covering 67,720 hectares in the extreme north of the Province of Misiones, in the Argentine Republic.
It is a system of 275 waterfalls in the middle of the Paranaense Forest, located 17 kilometers from the mouth of the Iguazú River in the waters of the Paraná River, where the borders of Argentina, Brazil and Paraguay meet. the cities of Puerto Iguazú, on the Argentine side, Foz do Iguaçu on the Brazilian side and the urban conglomerate Ciudad del Este / Presidente Franco, on the Paraguayan side.
Duration: 8 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up passengers at any hotel in Puerto Iguazu
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Meals available to buy at Restaurante inside the park (at passenger own expense)
- Most travelers can participate
- Children under 12 years old can not participate in the Navigation
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- In addition to the security measures taken by the company we encourage passengers to take note of the symptoms caused by COVID-19 and to always be conscious of sanitization and prevention (please ask for further assistance).
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.