Iguazu Falls Helicopter Ride
Depending on the option chosen, the tour starts with the transfer to your hotel, or directly at the entrance of the National Park in Brazil, where our guide will take you to the heliport, located 300 meters from the entrance gate.
The helicopter ride lasts approximately 10 minutes, in which you will have the opportunity to see the falls from a unique and unforgettable perspective, framed by the lush vegetation characteristic of this destination.
After such a special experience, you will return accompanied to the meeting point or be transferred back to your hotel, depending on the option selected.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 10 minutes over flight.
- Entry/Admission - Iguazu Falls
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Iguazu Falls, Foz do Iguacu, State of Parana 85855-750 Brazil
Duration: 10 minutes
Departure Point :Av. das Cataratas, 12499 - Vila Yolanda, Foz do Iguaçu - PR, 85853-000, Brazil
Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :With Private Transfer 7/27/2020 - 12/31/2021
Without Transfer 7/27/2020 - 12/31/2021
Monday - Sunday: 09:00 AM - 05:00 PM Monday - Sunday: 09:00 AM - 05:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- It is the passenger's responsibility to wear a protective mask and maintain distance. In case they don't respect the basic safety measures, they will be asked to leave the tour. The capacity of the tour will be temporarily reduced to ensure social distancing.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.