Iguazu Falls Brazilian Side + Cathamaran in Parana River
Spend a great day visiting the incredible Iguazu Falls, wonder of nature. The brazilian side, is a bus ride and a 1500 mts trail to enjoy a panoramic view of the falls.
Later, we include a Cathamaran to enjoy the Parana River. The tour starts at the local Port, sailing towards the Three Borders, where the Iguazu River flows into the huge Paraná River. After staying there to visualize the Milestones of the three countries: Argentina, Brazil and Paraguay, we sail upstream passing under the Tancredo Neves International Bridge to continue towards the Iryapu Jungle shore and reach the height of “El Santuario”, limit from the Iguazú National Park, about 12 km from the Falls.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Local guide
What's excluded :
- Ticket entrance to National Park
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Garganta del Diablo, Iguazu National Park, Puerto Iguazu Argentina
Highlights of Iguazu Falls Argentinian side
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
The pickup time will be reconfirmed
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Stroller accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Children aged 11 and under are not permitted on this tour
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.