Iguassu Falls Panoramic Helicopter Flight
What could be better than seeing Iguassu Falls from the air? On this memorable tour from Foz do Iguaçu, you’ll jump in a helicopter and soar high above the falls for unique, bird's-eye views of this stunning landscape. This is the ultimate way to see Iguassu Falls – an experienced pilot, a comfortable helicopter and countless unimaginable photo opportunities.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 10 minute helicopter flight
- Pickup and drop-off in Most downtown hotels In Foz do Iguaçu or Puerto Iguazu
- Entry/Admission - Iguazu Falls
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Iguazu Falls, Foz do Iguacu, State of Parana 85855-750 Brazil
Your helicopter adventure begins with pickup from your hotel in Foz do Iguaçu, Brazil. Upon arrival at the helipad, you'll be given a safety briefing and all necessary equipment. Then, jump in the helicopter, and your unforgettable Iguassu Falls flight will begin! Enjoy the view of an incredible helicopter flight above the waterfalls. Thrilling and informative, this helicopter flight provides a completely different and unique perspective of the spectacular waterfalls.
Duration: 10 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Roundtrip transfer to your selected hotel in Foz do Iguaçu or Puerto Iguazu. Please stay at the hotel lobby 10 minutes before pick up time. If your hotel is not listed, please provide us your hotel name and address so we will arrange the nearest meeting point for your convenience.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Actual flight time in helicopter is 10 minutes approximately
- Maximum passengers per helicopter is 4
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel. Please check if you require a Visa or a similar document to enter Brazil. You are responsible for obtaining these documents.
- Please note that there is a tax of 40$ pesos per person to be charged each way when going to Argentina and back
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 4 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Additional measures might be added to our list of procedures as we receive guidance from the local health and safety authorities and as more information becomes available. And some of these restrictions might be lifted at some point in the future if we are authorized to do so by local authorities
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.