Iguassu Falls Brazilian Side & Bird Park & Macuco - Exclusive Gran Meliá Iguazú
Your guide will pick you up at the Gran Meliá Iguazú Hotel and go to across the border to Brazil, until the Parque das Aves, the second most visited attraction in the city, which gets more than 800 thousand visitors a year. Here you can get very close to several birds, including toucans, macaws, scarlet ibises, flamingos and parrots. The walkway is cemented with easy access; it is approximately 1.5 km long, amidst the rich and lush Atlantic Rainforest. Then, we go to the Macuco Boat Safari: get an electric car on the the forest too, and then, get a boat on the Iguassu River rapids, until the falls. Then will enjoy the visit to the Brazilian side of the Iguaçu Falls, largest set of waterfalls on the planet, with 275 waterfalls on the Atlantic Rainforest;
Total ride time is approximately 9h00 hour; at the end, you will be taken back to your hotel; tickets, food and beverages are not included; there are restrooms and souvenir shops on the premises.
per adult from
8 to 10 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Macuco Safari
What's excluded :
- Parking Fees
- Visa To Brazil
- Entry/Admission - Parque das Aves
- Entry/Admission - Parque Nacional do Iguacu
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Ponte Tancredo Neves, Foz do Iguacu, State of Parana 85855-650 Brazil
Across the border on this bridge to Brazil
Stop At: Parque das Aves, Rodovia das Cataratas, 12450 Right in front of the Iguazu National Park, Foz do Iguacu, State of Parana 85855-750 Brazil
Thousends multicolors birds from all the globe to take pictures.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Macuco Safari, Av. das Cataratas, Foz do Iguaçu - PR, 85851-000, Brazil
See the Iguassu Falls by boat on the rapids.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Parque Nacional do Iguacu, Rodovia Br-469 Km 1-8, Foz do Iguacu, State of Parana 85853-830 Brazil
Walking tour in the jungle to discover the panoramic view to the Iguassu Falls.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
we will pick you up at the hotel reception at 08:00 am
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.