Iglesia del Salvador Seville
The Church of San Salvador as we know it was built in the 17th century and features mainly the Baroque style of architecture with remnants from Roman and Visigothic style.This church was the designed by two different architects. The first, Estaban García, began the work that we see today in 1674 and Leonardo de Figueroa finished it in 1712. In 2008 the restoration was finished that restored it too its glory today. Visit and explore this historic church in seville and take a chance to see its vibrant exterior color.
per adult from
What's included :
- All Fees and Taxes
- Priority queue tickets
- Entry/Admission - Iglesia Colegial del Salvador
What's excluded :
- Bottled water - No drinks or food included.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Seville, Seville, Province of Seville, Andalucia
The guide will meet all passengers at Plaza del Salvador, 3, and you will start the guided tour inside the Iglesia del Salvador, the second largest church in Seville, after the Cathedral.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Iglesia Colegial del Salvador, Plaza del Salvador, 41004 Seville Spain
You will visit the Iglesia del Salvador, wich features the Baroque style of architecture with remnants from Roman and Visigothic style.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Pl. del Salvador, 3, 41004 Sevilla, Spain
Departure Time :5:15 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.