Ideal Clube de Fado Porto
Meet a collective of professional Fado artists who share a passion for Traditional Fado. This style, considered the art of Fado, combines all the aesthetics and authenticity of this music genre.
Before the concert, at 17:30, you will have the opportunity to talk with the musicians. They will explain you the different styles that are usually played in Fado concerts with musical examples and why the traditional style is the most artistic one.
Before the concert, you'll be offered a Port or sparkling wine, as you prefer.
At the concert you won't hear mainstream setlists or any other styles like "Marchas de Lisboa" or Folk Music, often called as Fado for tourists or comercial Fado. It's the only concert in Porto fully dedicated to authentic and artistic Fado.
Silence at the concert is required.
Music will be played by a typical trio: a "Fadista" (term for Fado singer), a classical guitar player and a Portuguese guitar player.
You will hear 9-10 Fados and 2 instrumentals songs.
per adult from
60 to 90 minutes
What's included :
- Alcoholic Beverages - We'll offer you a glass of Port or sparkling Wine.
- Talk with the musicians before the concert
- Entry/Admission - Ideal Clube de Fado Porto
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Visit: Ideal Clube de Fado Porto, Galeria de Paris 64, Porto 4050-284 Portugal
Enjoy an intimate and intense moment of pure Fado in a vintage space of reference in the city of Porto. Before each concert there's a talk with the artists about the singularities of the traditional style and its practice.
Departure Point :Ideal Clube de Fado Porto, Galeria de Paris 64, Porto 4050-284 Portugal
Departure Time :5:30 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- We reduced the number of seats to 60% and guaranteed a distance of 2 meters between groups
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.