Iconic New York Photography Tour
Want to photograph some of New York’s most iconic landmarks and advance your photography skills?
Let a friendly photographer guide you through the streets of busy midtown Manhattan to the best photo locations to capture the beauty of New York's iconic landmarks and amazing city views.
Photograph Empire State Building, Chrysler Building, Grand Central Terminal, Times Square and some other places and buildings along the way. During the tour your photographer guide provides you with practical advice & feedback in the field while assisting you to master your composition and technical skills. Whether you are tourist or a local this photo inspiring adventure is really for everyone and suitable for all levels (beginners to advanced amateurs photographers) with any type of photo cameras or smartphone cameras.
per adult from
3 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- All Fees and Taxes
- Professional photographer guide
What's excluded :
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Camera and Lens
Photograph some of NYC’s most Iconic Landmarks
Learn photo tips to advance your photography skills
Get professional advice & feedback in the field
Perfect for all skill levels - beginners to advanced amateurs
Small groups and personalized attention
• Empire State Building, 20 West 34th Street, New York City, NY 10001
• Chrysler Building, 405 Lexington and 42nd St., New York City, NY 10174
• Grand Central Terminal, 89 E 42nd Street, New York City, NY 10017-5503
• Times Square, Broadway, New York City, NY 10036
Departure Point :Manhattan, New York, NY, USA
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Children under 18 must be accompanied by an adult
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 5 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.