Ice Fishing Trip
This an amazing opportunity to experience the Alaskan wilderness. We will be ice fishing on a beautiful frozen lake with ample opportunity to walk around and enjoy the views. We supply a warming hut, fire and coffee/cocoa while you wait for the fish to bite. Its fun for the whole family and a great way to spend an afternoon!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Coffee and/or Tea
- warming hut, rods and reels, and bait
What's excluded :
Clients will have the opportunity to ice fish on a local lake. We will have a warming hut with a fire, hot cocoa and coffee and an experienced guide. We will drill holes and cast bait while you wait for a bite you can enjoy the majestic beauty of the Alaskan wilderness.
Departure Point :14833 Lichtenwalner Rd, Talkeetna, AK 99676, USA
Traveler pickup is offered
We can pick up from any hotel in Talkeetna.Airports
- Talkeetna Airport, Talkeetna, AK 99676
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.