Ice Cave Exploration Tour
Ride in a Super Jeep, explore the deep blue tones of the crystal ice caves, walk on the glacier and even stand on the edge overlooking the biggest glacier wall in Iceland, sounds like a good plan? Then, join us on the Ice Cave Exploration Tour.
Taking a journey through Iceland´s most beautiful natural treasures, with an ice axe in hand and crampons on your feet, get in touch with nature by seeing and feeling the ancient ice beneath your feet.
per adult from
4 to 6 hours
What's included :
- ice axe, Guided tour, Crampons, Helmets, Safety Harness, On-road and off-road transportation.
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Vatnajokull National Park, Vatnajokull National Park, East Region
Our driver-guide will meet you at Jokulsarlon, take you to the glacier with a Superjeep and that's where the adventure starts. From the edge of the glacier, there is a 6-10 km hike on the glacier with several stops at the ice cave ad crevasses.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Jökulsárlón, Iceland
Departure Time :10:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.