Ica Private City Tour
The tour starts on the road to Ica Regional Museum, which has an important collection of pre-Hispanic artefacts from the Ica, Paracas, Nazca, Wari and Inca cultures that have been exhibited in different parts of the world.After that you will visit a producer of wine and pisco, products that have made the valleys of the Ica desert famous. Thereafter is a visit to the sanctuary of the Lord of Luren, a dark-skinned saint from Ica, whose carvedimage was made in Spain in the year 1556. On the third Monday of October each year the image is taken from the church and carried through the streets of Ica accompanied by hundreds of devotees. Finally, you will visit Lake Huacachina. Originally an oasis in the middle of the desert, the lake is one of Ica´s major attractions. It is surrounded by large sand dunes and offers a variety of optional services: from good food to an adrenalin-stimulating sand buggy ride through the desert.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Admission to Ica Regional Museum
- Professional bilingual tour guide (Spanish and English).
- Touristic transportation.
- Wine and Pisco tasting
- Entry/Admission - Regional Museum of Ica Adolfo Bermúdez Jenkins
- Entry/Admission - Oasis of Huacachina
What's excluded :
- Personal expenses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Regional Museum of Ica Adolfo Bermúdez Jenkins, Cuadra 8 s/n, Ayabaca, Ica 11001, Peru
This Museum has an important collection of pre-Hispanic artefacts from the Ica, Paracas, Nazca, Wari and Inca cultures that have been exhibited in different parts of the world.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Oasis of Huacachina, Urb. Sebastian Barranca L- 19, Ica 11000 Peru
Visit Lake Huacachina. Originally an oasis in the middle of the desert, the lake is one of Ica´s major attractions. It is surrounded by large sand dunes
Duration: 50 minutes
Stop At: Ica, Ica, Ica Region
Know the old and modern Ica in a panoramic visit.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
- Pick-up from hotels located in Ica (not valid for Viñas Queirolo Hotels, Hacienda San Juan and Hacienda Caravedo).- This activity does not include the pick up from private residences (Airbnb). If you stay in them, please contact us days prior the start of the tour, in order to coordinate a meeting point for the pick-up.
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not wheelchair accessible
- It is important to inform us the name of the hotel where you are staying in order to coordinate your activity
- The visit to the Lord of luren sanctuary will be panoramic.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Rates do not apply for Peruvians or foreign passengers whose stay exceeded 60 days in Peru because sales taxes are not included in the above total and, if applicable, will be collected by the local operator.
- Most travelers can participate
- Ica Regional Museum not available on Mondays
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.