Ibero-American Exposition of Seville Guided Tour and River Cruise
Begin your day with a guided tour of the Ibero-American Exposition in 1929. Learn of Seville's history as you walk around and admire the views. End the day with a beautiful panoramic cruise of the Guadalquivir river.
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Professional art historian guide
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
- During your guided walking tour, scour the surroundings of the Maria Luisa Park, public garden and the most famous park in the city of Seville. In this park, the Spain Square and the America Square were built on the occasion of the Ibero-American Exposition in Seville in 1929. These squares are famous for their spectacular Seville regional architecture and for being one of the main attractions of the city.Spain Square has been used as the setting for some movies known as Lawrence of Arabia and Star Wars II: Attack of the Clones.
At your leisure, take a beautiful panoramic cruise on the Guadalquivir river (approx. 1 hour), visiting classical and modern Sevilla. From the deck you can see the Bullring, the old bridges, the Triana district, the pavilions of the Expo 92 and American Exhibition of 1929. Take a glance at the towers of the Plaza of Spain, convents and monasteries, the Monastery of Santa Maria de las Cuevas, where Columbus planned his voyage of discovery, and new bridges built for the Expo.
Departure Point :Central Seville
Return Detail :Tour ends at the dock "Torre del Oro".
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A minimum of 2 Adults per booking is required
- In some occasions the visit could be conducted in two languages
- Printed Voucher required for the river cruise
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended since this tour involves a moderate amount of walking
- No refunds are available once a tour or service has commenced
- Schedule River Cruise: April-September: 11:00-22:00 h - October-March: 11:00-19:00 h.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- 1. Visits will not exceed 19 people 2. The safety distance of 1,5 meters between clients will be maintained 3. The use of a mask is mandatory. The client must wear her own mask 4. Clients who do not wear their own mask will be denied admission and the amount of the service will NOT be refunded.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.