Iao Valley, Hawaiian Distillery and Lavender Farm
Iao Valley, Upcountry Distillery, and Lavender Farm Tour. On this tour you will visit businesses that offer unique Maui made crafted alcoholic beverages. With the popularity of crafted alcoholic beverages on the rise, pineapples and sugar cane are being used on Maui to produce vodka, rum, and whiskey. On this tour you will be able to taste those unique vodka.
per adult from
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Tasting at one of the top distilleries in Hawaii
- Entry/Admission - Ocean Vodka Organic Farm and Distillery
- Entry/Admission - Ali'i Kula Lavender Farm
- Entry/Admission - Iao Valley State Monument
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Ocean Vodka Organic Farm and Distillery, 4051 Omaopio Rd, Kula, Maui, HI 96790-8828
For years Ocean Vodka has been making Vodka with sugar cane and boasts of having unique and best tasting vodka in the world.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Ali'i Kula Lavender Farm, 1100 Waipoli Rd, Kula, Maui, HI 96790-7818
Enjoy your tour over lunch basket tailored to your liking, with your choice of Chicken Caesar Wrap, Ham & Cheese wrap, Caprese Sandwich, Chicken Bacon Club, Italian Sandwich, or Garden Salad.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Iao Valley State Monument, 54 S High St, Wailuku, Maui, HI 96793-2102
Valleys are the symbol of Maui. See why Maui is called the "Valley Isle."
Duration: 45 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
For Cruise Ships Arriving into Lahaina Harbor Maui : the Old Courthouse at Lahaina HarborFor Cruise Ships Arriving into Kahului Harbor, Maui : Long's Drugs at Maui MallPorts
- Lahaina Harbor
- Kahului Harbor
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum drinking age is 21 years
- You will be exposed to high elevation, please wear warm clothing and comfortable shoes
- A current valid passport is required for proof of age.
- US and Canadian Citizens: Must bring a government issued photo ID for proof of age to consume alcohol
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Minimum of 4 guests to operate the tour.
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.