I Love Széchényi Spa package with Parliament visit
Discover two of the biggest attractions of Budapest in one day!
The Hungarian Parliament is the third largest parliament building of the world and one of the most recognised landmarks of Hungary. Built in 1904 by Imre Steindl in a peculiar Eclectic style mixed with Neo-Gothic details it is currently the largest building of the country.
per adult from
What's included :
- I love Spa towel
- Orientation and general assistance in the Széchényi Spa
- Shower cap
- 2 in 1 shampoo and shower gel
- 0,5l still mineral water
- Entry to the Parliament
What's excluded :
- Transfer between the venues
- Food & drinks unless specified
A guide will take you around the gigantic halls of the House of Parliament while sharing the secrets of its past. You will even have a chance to explore the hall of the National Assembly and to lay your eyes on the holiest relics of Hungarian history, the Holy Crown and the crowning jewels.
After the Parliament tour, you will continue your day relaxing in the famous Széchenyi Spa with all the thing you need. The I love Spa package includes a towel, flip-flop, shampoo and shower gel and a bottle of mineral water. This will make your day perfect!
• Hungarian Parliament Building, Kossuth Ter 1-3, Budapest 1055 Hungary
• Szechenyi Baths and Pool, Allatkerti korut 9-11., Budapest 1146 Hungary
Departure Point :Hungarian Parliament Visitor Centre, Budapest, Kossuth Lajos tér, 1055 Hungary
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- You may enter the building following a security check. Larger bags, packages and objects capable of causing injury are strictly prohibited.
- The Parliament may cancel the tour due to Parliament programs and state protocol events
- A ticket cannot be refunded or rescheduled
- You may not remain inside the Parliament following your guided visit due to security reasons
- Make sure to have your photo ID/passport with you when entering the Parliament
- The price of the program includes the Parliament booking fee as well
- Student price are valid for students below 24 years. Make sure to bring your student ID
- Near public transportation
- For infants (0-2 age) the program is free of charge and for children under 6 the Parliament can be visited for free, but the spa requires payment.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.