Hype Luxury Catamaran Experience
Following departure from Chalong Pier between 11am-11.30am, enjoy a Welcome Drink and settle into a days cruise to beautiful islands and across the lovely waters off the Andaman Sea aboard a stunning 22 metre long catamaran.
First stop will be made at Coral Island at about 12.45pm to laze on the pristine white sand beach, go swimming or partake in other island activities (at own expense). You can also swim (or dive) off the catamaran.
Approximately 2.00pm you will be back on the catamaran to set sail for Racha Yai Island, just over an hour away. Onboard you can lie back and sunbathe, you'll have access to the open air shower and be able to enjoy the bars extensive Drinks Menu.
Arriving at Racha Yai by 3.15pm, take advantage of your complimentary snorkelling equipment and the clear blue waters as you are at one of the best snorkelling areas around.
By 4.30pm you will be back on the cat to return to Chalong Pier for two glorious, relaxing hours passing by Promthep Cape at sunset.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional and experienced crew
- Mask, Snorkeling equipment and Life jacket
- Welcome Cocktail, Soft Drink, Fresh Fruit
- Resident French DJ, Sound & Light system
- Buffet Lunch served onboard
- Free Wifi onboard
- Return Hotel Transfers are Included
- Entry/Admission - Coral Island
- Entry/Admission - Koh Racha Yai
What's excluded :
- Gratuities (optional)
- Drinks from the Bar which has an extensive Menu
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Coral Island, 48/12 Moo9 T, Chalong Phuket, Phuket 83130 Thailand
Coral Island, known locally as Koh He, is a beautiful getaway island destination located just three kilometres southeast of Phuket.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Koh Racha Yai, Phuket Thailand
One of the Andaman Sea's most beautiful island destinations, and one of the Thailand's best snorkelling locations
Duration: 1 hour 25 minutes
Pass By: Promthep Cape, Rawai, Phuket Thailand
The southernmost tip of Phuket.
Stop At: Chalong Jetty, Near Phuket Tourist Rescue Center, Phuket Town, Phuket Thailand
Long concrete pier is the departure and return point of the tour. It is near the Phuket Tourist Rescue Center. Registration will be done here, according to Thai Law.
Duration: 20 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Return Hotel Transfers are included
Departure Time :11:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not allowed to bring alcohol, soft drinks or food on board
- Spacious 200 sq. m Catamaran, with Open Air Shower, two Toilets and Changing Rooms
- In case unable to sail safely due to bad weather, Hype reserves the right to cancel the trip. You will be given the choice to postpone to another date or get full refund
- A copy of every passenger's ID or Passport is required for insurance purposes. In accordance with Thai Law, passengers are required to register the name and hotel/address prior to boarding
- Swimming is allowed at passenger's own risk. Hype provides life jackets on board but in the event the swimmer does not wear it Hype cannot be held responsible for any incident/claim
- Persons over the age of 70 years and pregnant woman not permitted to join tour
- Persons with any medical or physical disability, high blood pressure or heart condition are advised to consult their doctor before joining the tour
- Alcohol will not be sold to minors under 18 years-old
- Please do not take any unnecessary belonging or valuables during the trip as the company will not take responsibility for any loss or damage
- Each trip is different depending on tide levels and weather conditions. Timings/Itineraries may change accordingly. Final decision is the captain's in consultation with communications in Phuket.
- BUFFET LUNCH - California Tuna Maki, Surimi Maki, Salmon Maki, Fresh Vegetarian Spring Roll with Tamarind sauce, Smoked salmon canapé with Horseradish Cream, Lightly Spicy Pomelo Salad with Crab, Grilled vegetables, Spicy Chicken Salad in Cucumber Nest Mini Roasted beef Ciabatta Sandwich, Prawn Cocktail with Paprika Seasoning, Mini Chicken Pita, Stir Fried Rice with Eggs and Vegetables, Chicken in Yellow Curry, Glass Noodles Salad with Grounded Chicken and Shrimps
- DESSERT - Fruit Salad, Cocotine (coconut and chocolate chip mini tart), Passion Fruit, Pana Cotta.
- *Menu items can change based on seasons, availability, etc. Vegetarians catered for, please advise at time of booking if a Vegetarian meal is required
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- I Asia Thailand has an exclusive partnership with 'Safety in Asia’. Being specialists in Health & Safety management in the hospitality industry, they will guide us on the best hygiene practices available. 'Safety in Asia' is FTO (Federation of Tour Operators) approved.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.