Hydra-Poros-Aegina Islands One Day Cruise With Live Music Dancing & Buffet Lunch
Enjoy an unforgettable full-day cruise from Athens with private luxury transfer and visit three of the most exciting Greek Islands. Taste unique flavors in our special lunch buffet, enjoy moments of relaxation and be entertained by on board live music band and dancers. Let the refreshing breeze of Aegean sea, and unspoiled waters with endless blue and white views, to create unique memories to take back home.
Visit the cosmopolitan island of Hydra and wander through its cobblestone alleys.
Stroll the cinematic Poros island and feel like a movie star.
Discover the first capital of modern Greece and Aphaia Temple in Aegina island.
See the islands famous for their natural beauty.
Taste unique flavors and delicacies in the lunch buffet by award winning chefs.
Dance on live music at dance floor with live band.
Private luxury car or Mini Van Hotel pick-up/drop-off.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pick-up/drop-off service
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- Lunch - Rich Buffet Style Lunch With Mediterranean & Greek Flavors From Award Winning Chefs
- Live Music & Dancers For Entertaining
- Multilingual Staff On Board
What's excluded :
- Guide On The Islands
- Personal Expenses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Harriets Hydra Horses, Hydra Town 18040 Greece
After taking a transfer from Athens to the port with a luxury car or Mini Van, the boat sets sail for the cosmopolitan island of Hydra, where you'll have around 90 minutes to do whatever your heart desires. Enjoy the island's unique charms, and see the amphitheater shape that once served as a safe haven for Saronic pirates. From the decks, admire the special architecture and dramatic views of the island, the old traditional stone houses and mansions that silently stood witness to a long and turbulent history.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Poros Port, Leof. Papadopoulou 78 Leof. Papadopoulou, 18020 Greece
Next stop, the island of Poros. For around 50 minutes, there is an opportunity to discover what makes the island famous - its natural beauty and the pine trees. Stroll around its hidden alleys full of little white houses and admire the famous and historical clock tower of Poros.
Duration: 50 minutes
Stop At: Aegina Waterfront, Aegina Town Greece
Continue on to the island of Aegina It is world-renowned for pistachios, unique sandy beaches and the temple of Afea. Stay at the port for around 2 hours, and enjoy a refreshing swim in the crystal clear blue waters or wander around the island and enjoy your coffee. Don't forget to taste the famous pistachio sweets.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from any Hotel/Accommodation in Athens.Airports
- Athens Intl Airport, Attiki Odos, Spata 190 04 Greece
- Piraeus Port
- Rafina Port
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.