Hyderabad to Badami Tour (3 Days)
This tour include 2 night accommodation in Badami and visit to two of the major group of ancient monuments at Pattadakal and Aihole. Some of the major attractions of both Pattadakal and Aihole are The Lad Khan temple, the Durga temple, the Mugti temple, the Ravanaphadi cave, Sanghameswara Temple, the Mallikarjuna Temple, Virupaksha temple and the Papanatha Temple. Transport by AC vehicle, entrances to monuments mentioned in the itinerary and English speaking guide service during sightseeing are well included. We can pick you from any hotel in Hyderabad.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 2x Breakfast
- Accommodation included: 2 nights
- 2 Nights accommodation in selected price category hotels.
- Monuments entrances and activities charges mentioned in the itinerary.
- Service of local government licensed tour guide on sightseeing days in every city.
- Deluxe Air-conditioned private vehicle from arrival till departure as per tour program
- Government taxes.
- Entry/Admission - Aihole
- Entry/Admission - Badami Fort
What's excluded :
- Gratuities (optional)
- Camera charges at monuments.
- Any insurance
- Meals other than mentioned in inclusions.
- Expenses of personal nature like liquor, laundry, tips, telephone, fax, internet etc.
- Anything not mentioned in inclusions.
Day 1: Hyderabad - Badami (430kms/ 8hrs appox)
Pass By: Badami, Badami, Bagalkot District, Karnataka
Pick up from your Hyderabad city hotel and drive to Badami. On arrival check in at your hotel. Evening is free for leisure.
No meals included on this day.
Accommodation included: An overnight at hotel.
Day 2: Badami – Pattadakal – Aihole - Badami
Stop At: Pattadakal, Pattadakal, Bagalkot District, Karnataka
After breakfast, full day excursion to Pattadakal and Aihole.
Pattadakal is a historic site of ancient and medieval era, Buddhist, Hindu and Jain monuments from the sixth century through the twelfth century CE, though the most of the surviving monuments date from the 7th to 10th centuries. Pattadakal reached at the peak of glory under the era of Chalukya kings from 7th to 9th centuries. The Sanghameswara Temple is the oldest in this group. The Mallikarjuna Temple has pillars representing the life of Krishna. Virupaksha temple has panel scenes and sculptures from the epics, the Mahabharata and Ramayana. The Papanatha Temple has stunning carvings on ceiling and pillars.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Aihole, Bagalkot district India
Aihole is a temple complex, the beautiful architecture of the place makes it a very popular tourist destination. There are 70 temples in this complex. The Lad Khan Temple is one of the major and oldest temples in the region of Aihole. Further, the Durga temple is famous for its incredible sculptures. The Meguti temple is a built of 630 small stone blocks, which makes it a worth exploring temple. The Ravanaphadi Cave has some beautiful carvings that attract tourists from around the world.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Badami Fort, Badami India
Badami Fort the well-known archaeological site soaked in the history of the Chalukyas and the Pallavas known for its beauty and rich history. Nestled atop a cliff, the Badami Fort lies opposite to the famous Badami Caves. The fort’s location commands a magnificent view of the Badami town and its splendid structures. The Badami Fort is one such monument that stands as a mute witness to a culturally rich bygone era.
Duration: 2 hours
Accommodation included: Back to your hotel in Badami for overnight stay.
Day 3: Badami - Hyderabad (430kms/ 8hrs appox)
Pass By: Hyderabad, Hyderabad, Hyderabad District, Telangana
After breakfast leave for Hyderabad. On arrival at Hyderabad, we will drop you at your place airport or hotel.
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. Price using 4 star hotels 9/9/2020 - 9/30/2021
Price using 3 star hotels 9/9/2020 - 9/30/2021
Monday - Sunday: 06:00 AM - 11:00 AM Monday - Sunday: 06:00 AM - 11:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.