Hyatt Ziva / zilara Private Airport Transfer
We provide the best private airport transfer service on the island. From family, groups, and private transfers to weddings, party's and more, Groovy Tours and Transfers will make it happen for you. Your experience matters to us and so you will receive customer relationship like no other. You will receive service that is tailored to your needs and exceeds your expectations. Choose Groovy Tours And Transfers. Choose an amazing experience.
per adult from
What's included :
- Alcoholic Beverages - for Adults
- Snacks - for kids
- Bottled water - for everyone
What's excluded :
- Once you have completed the booking process you will be sent and email confirmation which will also have instructions about your pickup from the airport. When you arrive, your Groovy Tours and Transfer's representative will be waiting for you outside the airport with a sign bearing our logo and your name.
After you have been identified by the representative, you will be welcomed and your driver will be summoned from parking to take you safely to your resort. When your driver is at your feet, your representative may assist you with boarding your luggage and will wait until you are safe inside the vehicle to depart.
It's now time for you to relax and enjoy your ride while your knowledgeable driver may give you a little history about Jamaica, answer any queries you may have and may recommend various attractions.
If you booked a return transfer or round trip transfer then you will be given a pick-up time that will have you at the airport within the necessary time for your departure.
Departure Point :1: Sangster International Airport, Montego Bay, Jamaica
2: Norman Manley Intenational Airport, Kingston, Jamaica
Departure Time :Round trip transfer 10/16/2019 - 1/26/2022
One way Transfer 10/16/2019 - 1/26/2022
Monday - Sunday: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM Monday - Sunday: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM
Return Detail :1: Negril, Jamaica
2: Ocho Rios, Jamaica
3: Montego Bay, Jamaica
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.